NMNThis 20% discount period isn't long enough

redprayerplant

This 20% discount period isn't long enough

Post by redprayerplant »

I was excited to see the 20% discount for ABS products but I need a bit more time to take advantage of it (just until my next paycheck). I asked if they would extend me the courtesy of allowing me to purchase their product when I get paid and they said "no". I wanted to get the 100g of NMN and the 20% discount would be a HUGE help.

I took this product in the past and it helped relieve me of some joint pain. I believe in the product. It's just sad that those who happen to have more money during these pandemic times are the only ones who can take advantage of this fleeting discount.

I'm not on Facebook because I don't like being manipulated and having my personal information sold for further manipulation.

drkris69

Re: This 20% discount period isn't long enough

Post by drkris69 »

I feel for you Red. can you buy a smaller amount of NMN? Better than none...
redprayerplant

Post by redprayerplant »

Thanks. I don't want to start something I can't afford to keep up and you need to take a fair amount every day to cross that threshold of feeling a difference and seeing an effect. It's ok. I'll just suck it up and buy some later on. My freaking hip joints are killing me and I know this helped.
Newage

Post by Newage »

redprayerplant wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 5:35 am Thanks. I don't want to start something I can't afford to keep up and you need to take a fair amount every day to cross that threshold of feeling a difference and seeing an effect. It's ok. I'll just suck it up and buy some later on. My freaking hip joints are killing me and I know this helped.

Keep an AliveByScience jar at home and every day put in $4 (the price of a coffee) and you will be surprised how quickly it adds up
(give or take about $120 a month)
That way your purchases don’t hurt that much financially.
Coffee or NMN.  I certainly know which one I would choose.   👍

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Newage that a great way to save and make it happen! After all these supplements are expensive when we have to buy 20 different kinds. :D

redprayerplant

Post by redprayerplant »

I haven't bought a coffee since the pandemic started but ok.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic