NMNLoving the results

Newage

Loving the results

Post by Newage »

Running faster, Less inflammation,Out of bed at 6am ready to attack the day, Less stress and a positive attitude to deal with daily challenges, Black and white decision making, Enhanced energy levels, Feeling younger, Looking younger.
All of the above when at my real age I should be shuffling down the hallway to make a cup of tea.

What’s not to love about this new journey....

FitandHealthyinAZ

Re: Loving the results

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ »

Results often can be difficult to quantify. For me, I've noticed that recovery from athletic activity is significantly improved. I play on 2 competitive mens softball teams; playing 4 games total on Thursday nights plus play on Sunday mornings. The speed of recovery on my body has been noticeable and repeatable each week. Here is a study on orally delivered NMN with respect to extended physical endurance. https://www.jsams.org/article/S1440-244 ... 9/fulltext
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes, Fast recovery from exertion seems to be a very big part of the process aided by reduced inflammation and the body dealing with lactic acid build up far more efficiently.
It all helps us return to the “arena” sooner, physically and mentally.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

I notice it has actually improved my sleep slightly. Generally I wake up a few times in the night, but I haven't been recently. I think this has been one of the bigger improvements, as I wake up with more energy
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
FitandHealthyinAZ

Post by FitandHealthyinAZ »

Funny in that initially, I found my sleep to be deeper and more refreshing as well, however that soon had disappeared. What hasn't changed has been the strength and speed of recovery; whether in the gym, on the ball field or the basketball court. In the study I previously cited; the homeostasis or my ability to maintain internal stability to compensate for changes due to extreme physical activity may be the result of a loss of body fat and an increase in strength. Again, hard to quantify but worth the investment in NMN.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Sometimes we look to “deep” to try and work out why things are changing and why our health and wellbeing is so much better.
As we are all different the old adage of “ the proof is in the pudding” should be relied on.
Doing to much research can now and again be counter productive as opposed to going with the flow and just enjoying the journey along with the associated health benefits.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Yes sometimes we can see the forest because of the trees. Enjoying the journey is great advice. Understanding why something work is always beneficial but many times in medicine we can’t explain the “why” of a medication. We know it works but we just don’t know how it works. Currently many researchers are attempting to understand the “why” of NAD+ and hopefully one day we will completely understand all the pathways of this wonderful molecule but for now enjoy the journey.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic