NMNWhat are your C-19 Vaccine reactions while taking NMN?

Pickleball101

What are your C-19 Vaccine reactions while taking NMN?

Post by Pickleball101 »

Monday morning past, 1 Feb., had me in line at the Biloxi, Ms. VA with a lot of old geriatrics from Vietnam to take our first C-19 Maderna shot. Notice I didn't say (OTHER), because frankly, at 80, I don't look or move like they do. Most are on a minimum of 8 high side effect VA drugs, poor nutritional plans , barely able to move with walkers. In contrast, my Keto nutritional plan, intermediate fasting, and 6 hours / week of surge exercise in Pickleball play, has set the stage for NMN to restore my health and reset my aging clock back 20 years to where I was at 60. I FEEL young!
With some trepidation of conspiracy theories rolling around in my head, I rolled up my sleeve, and felt the needle enter.. hotly. Piece of Cake!
I didn't swoon, or start foaming at the mouth. Even later , after driving home, I took a nap, and marveled in the darkened bedroom, I was not glowing!.  That night, my sore left arm (select that one) did offer a fit-fall nights rest, and on rising mid night to relieve my bladder, felt a warm
drip from one nostril. Blood! but it soon stopped, and it has been twenty years since the last one. Attributed to the vaccine shot? I don't know.
Tuesday morning arrived cold, but welcome with promise of Pickleball play. Anxious to see if there were any side effects from taking NMN and the C-19 shot  on my play, I warned my challengers on taking the court. I blew them away! Best play in months! So nothing there to worry about. 
Now, on to the big concern. This morning, Weds. , 3 days into the shot, As I advanced the throttle full in on my 1946  antique Ercoupe, a short prayer was offered to take care of me as I soared up into a cold blue cloudless sky, high above the threatening trees below.  Chandells came next,
with no spatial disorientation. On to Stennis Airport, to mix it up in the pattern with a Cessna Citation jet shooting touch and goes. All's well here.

So what has been YOUR experience if taking NMN with the C-19 vaccinations? Bet they are no more than a common flu shot, as was mine.
How did you challenge yourself to find out if there were side effects ? Bet they were not attributed to the two. Let' share these here for others to
share with their families, and friends, to put this year from China hell behind us, and move back into our own God given freedom.
Ben 79, 250 mg NMNsl and 250mg NAD+ with Renue, 600 mg Resveratrol. 2 years AbyS products.