Miscellaneous Topicsmask or no mask outside?

drkris69

Re: mask or no mask outside?

Post by drkris69 »

Time to rise up mate!!!! :D

mommyhairs

Post by mommyhairs »

we should follow rules 
Yes We should use the mask  :!:

bennetjack

Post by bennetjack »

Mask has become an essential for saving human lives. So, wear the mask all the time when outside

evanb

Post by evanb »

bennetjack wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:25 am Mask has become an essential for saving human lives. So, wear the mask all the time when outside

How do medical professionals justify a blanket mask mandate, which includes those who test positive for antibodies?

People, while actively shedding antibodies and simultaneously engaged in masking, are effectively doing the entire community a disservice through suppressing antibody transmission and slowing the rate of adoption of herd immunity.

Newage

Post by Newage »

It seems our only way out of this world wide pandemic is by way of herd immunity.
What ever steps need to be taken to achieve that so that we can all return to pre-virus normal although I suspect it will be a long time before we again see “World wide normal”...
Testing times. 👍
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

Well I still wash bottle tops and box openings.. and if i have been to 3 places or more... i change and shower.

But I don't feel the need to wear a mask outside in the air.
rhett

Post by rhett »

Honestly a lot of this "debate" comes from people living in different environment. In a city, it makes sense for me to wear a mask when I am outside my house because I am encountering so many people in close proximity, going in and out of enclosed spaces... it would just be too much effort and not worth it to constantly be putting on and taking off a mask. And since it doesn't bother me one way or another, wearing it like any other item of clothing is fine, especially in winter.

Now for people who live in very sparse suburban or rural areas... I absolutely get it. You're not in close proximity to people except when you drive to a store, leave your car, and enter it. So it makes complete sense to save your mask only for those situations.

I think so much of this discussion is people coming from different environments not understanding that risk is not distributed evenly. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic