NMNDo you have Family or Friends benefitting from Alive by Science?

Pickleball101

Do you have Family or Friends benefitting from Alive by Science?

Post by Pickleball101 »

This morning I called my 78 year younger sister whom I had recently given a present of Renue Age defying face serum to at a sibling reunion.
She has always had pronounced smile wrinkles, and rough skin, not from smoking, just genetically. We four remaining siblings are more physiologically alike than anyone else in this world, and I wanted to see if she would benefit from these Alive by Science products the way I and my Pickleball playing friends have. Some of you may recall from my earlier posts of Lindsey, a 50's Pickleball challenger that I had shared my own healing experience with psoriasis. I had always had a shiny left elbow, and no concern for it, until one day, with a bottle of RENUE in hand, I had rubbed that spot too. Lo and Behold, two days later.. Gone! And it hasn't returned. So Lindsey is across the court from me, and I see these same shiny spots on his knees, and reddish rash on his shins. "Lindsey, ever heard of Alive by Science RENUE ?" "Nope", he retorts. Still frustrated with a good slam shot to his feet. "well try it, it worked for me."  Many months later, after the C-19 lock down, I see Lindsey headed my way, smiling, with a new girlfriend in tow. "Ben, he says, none of the Docs and their drugs could heal my psoriasis, but RENUE did! "  Made my day, even though he won the match.
Back to my Sis. In my morning call, I discovered she's having some of the same aging problems as me, so I started telling her about the Science on
this website to research on her own, and how different products had helped restore my cognitive, physical, and spiritual (faith) health now, after two years of enjoying this renewed Life Style. Nothings free, but as long as I'm willing to do my part; Keto nutritional natural foods only, Pickleball 6  hours / week, and apply the science of these products to restore my body to an earlier, healthier time... I can hit a 100, with my Sis.
Do you have any friends or family that you have had similar experiences with?
Ben , 80. 250mg NMN, 250mg NAD+ powder/Renue and 600 Resveratrol , daily