ExerciseDown 32 pounds, a lovely milestone!

OMillsPA

Re: Down 32 pounds, a lovely milestone!

Post by OMillsPA »

I am now down more than 15 lbs.  I've been exercising pretty much every day now that the weather is nice.  Mixing it up with biking, jogging, walking and now mowing.  I've also done the NMN sub lingual tablets 250 daily for two weeks straight in addition to other supplements. This week I checked my blood pressure every day and for the first time in my life, it is what they say is perfect.  120-78 consistently.  I am totally pain free.  I really do feel like I am reverse ageing.  I have blood work scheduled for late June with a Doctor follow up.  I can't wait to see the results.  Feeling this good at 55 is great.  I'm glad I found this site.

Newage

Post by Newage »

OMillsPA wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 am I am now down more than 15 lbs.  I've been exercising pretty much every day now that the weather is nice.  Mixing it up with biking, jogging, walking and now mowing.  I've also done the NMN sub lingual tablets 250 daily for two weeks straight in addition to other supplements. This week I checked my blood pressure every day and for the first time in my life, it is what they say is perfect.  120-78 consistently.  I am totally pain free.  I really do feel like I am reverse ageing.  I have blood work scheduled for late June with a Doctor follow up.  I can't wait to see the results.  Feeling this good at 55 is great.  I'm glad I found this site.

Hopefully your blood work improves in specific areas when you have it taken in June.
I keep copies of all my blood work so that I can at any time draw comparisons with previous results.

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

OMillsPA wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:56 am I am now down more than 15 lbs.  I've been exercising pretty much every day now that the weather is nice.  Mixing it up with biking, jogging, walking and now mowing.  I've also done the NMN sub lingual tablets 250 daily for two weeks straight in addition to other supplements. This week I checked my blood pressure every day and for the first time in my life, it is what they say is perfect.  120-78 consistently.  I am totally pain free.  I really do feel like I am reverse ageing.  I have blood work scheduled for late June with a Doctor follow up.  I can't wait to see the results.  Feeling this good at 55 is great.  I'm glad I found this site.

This is terrific news. And spring is coming and with that likely a little extra activity. I think you are going to get very healthy if not already. That is a perfect BP rating.

Congratulations!
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Well done, OMillsPA, keep at it, you're doing great!
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Newage wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:43 pm

Hopefully your blood work improves in specific areas when you have it taken in June.
I keep copies of all my blood work so that I can at any time draw comparisons with previous results.

Same, it's really neat to compare results over time!

Reminds me of the quantified self concept -- fun stuff for those who like data:
https://quantifiedself.com/
https://technori.com/2018/08/4281-the-b ... rkmoschel/

OMillsPA

Post by OMillsPA »

Official Doctor weigh in today. Down 19 lbs since October.  Roughly 2.5 lbs per month.  Best blood work ever.  Since October, total cholesterol down from 203 to 179, with no medicine.  Just eating good and exercise.  Triglycerides down from 98 to 77.  HDL steady at 59.  3 years ago triglycerides were 132 and total cholesterol was 235.  Plant based diet is working, along with the some vitamins and supplements including NMN.  Age 55 feeling like 30.  I'm so happy about this, I had to share.

JanCOhio

Post by JanCOhio »

OMillsPA wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:42 pm Official Doctor weigh in today. Down 19 lbs since October.  Roughly 2.5 lbs per month.  Best blood work ever.  Since October, total cholesterol down from 203 to 179, with no medicine.  Just eating good and exercise.  Triglycerides down from 98 to 77.  HDL steady at 59.  3 years ago triglycerides were 132 and total cholesterol was 235.  Plant based diet is working, along with the some vitamins and supplements including NMN.  Age 55 feeling like 30.  I'm so happy about this, I had to share.

That is terrific news. That is a great benchmark you are hovering at. And to be experiencing these dramatic health changes. Congratulations!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic