NAD+NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NMN Sublingual Tablets

jocko6889

NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NMN Sublingual Tablets

Post by jocko6889 »

Is the NAD+ Nasal Spray a better way to increase NAD+ than the NMN sublingual tablets? The assortment of products offered by ABM is a little confusing for me as to what are the 1-2 best products to take for optimal benefits. I ordered the complimentary nasal spray and hope to start using it soon. I used the NMN sublingual tablets and didn't notice too much difference but had no objective testing to verify any beneficial results.

guest1576

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spray vs NMN Sublingual Tablets

Post by guest1576 »

jocko6889 wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:13 am Is the NAD+ Nasal Spray a better way to increase NAD+ than the NMN sublingual tablets? The assortment of products offered by ABM is a little confusing for me as to what are the 1-2 best products to take for optimal benefits. I ordered the complimentary nasal spray and hope to start using it soon. I used the NMN sublingual tablets and didn't notice too much difference but had no objective testing to verify any beneficial results.
No-one can say for sure what is "best". There is still much that is not known about the bioavailability and effectiveness of different NAD+ boosters. We believe that NMN have somewhat different effects on different tissues and organs, so we offer both. Sublingual likely delivers around 30% of NMN or NAD+ direct to the bloodstream. The nasal spray likely delivers a far higher %, direct to the brain, so a much lower dosage is used. But it probably doesn't reach beyond the brain to muscles and other organs as well as a sublingual tablet or powder.
Pilgrim79

Post by Pilgrim79 »

I used to take the NMN sublingual tablets for energy, and they were somewhat more effective for me than the NR I had been taking in tablet form for a year and a half. I have been taking NAD+ powder sublingually since mid-June for energy and find it far outperforms NMN. My subjective opinion.
The nasal spray I take to clear my mind and help me focus. I take it 4 times a day, first dose at 7:30 am rising, last dose about 8pm. It is used by Inhaling a couple of squirts up each nostril while closing the not being used nostril, breathing in and squirting. You really should take the time to read the astonishing research on it on the product page. I really believe I'm able to focus much more clearly without the "foggy"thinking I used to sometimes experience.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

It is great to hear you are receiving visible results from both products. As you continue the use of the products more results should become evident. Increased energy, improved strength and endurance as well as improved cognition have all been documented signs of NAD+ therapy. Please keep us informed about your journey and let us know if you have any additional questions.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I like the NAD+ nasal spray into the sinus because you could argue that there is far more mucus membrane surface area, and over all a more direct passage to your blood stream.

When i have used it, i can literally feel it in my blood stream in seconds.

Are people getting the same effect taking it sublingually?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

The sublingual delivery of drugs has been used for a long period of time and is starting to make a return because of the aging society. The nice thing about sublingual is that it bypasses the first pass of the hepatic system. Many times this provides greater results. I have included an article I think you will find interesting. https://innovareacademics.in/journal/ij ... 2/1092.pdf
Nasal delivery is also very effective because of the large mucosal surface area and the amount of vascular beds as well as the ability to bypass the blood brain barrier by using the olfactory and trigeminal nerve. I have included an article that discusses in detail the nasal delivery system and mechanisms used to increase delivery. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5760728/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic