Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

drkris69

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by drkris69 »

Vandevalk1, I find this fun and also Im learning too from everyone here.

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:40 pm You know I just jumped off the PEMF and I noticed my sinuses are clearer now. I havent noticed that before. I also do oxygen therapy at the same time with PEMF. The PEMF opens up the cells and allows the pure oxygen to saturate body. ;)
As important as the heart is...
The underrated motor of the body and the organ that we should give much more credit to are the lungs.... No oxygen No life..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

So true mate! :)
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

The day has come. I received my iMRS rental unit yesterday and have set it up for its first use.

There my be a wee bit of novelty here because I used it for about 2 hours last night.

I did a session on the mat, about an hour on the pillow behind my back and about 20 minutes focused with the probe on my arm and back.

And again this morning on the mat for 12 minutes. Is there’s is anything I have noticed so far it is that my sinuses have cleared completely! You were right Newage! I wasn’t expecting much from my initial treatment but it worked. Let’s hope with continuous use it helps my back and arm out!! :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:59 am The day has come. I received my iMRS rental unit yesterday and have set it up for its first use.

There my be a wee bit of novelty here because I used it for about 2 hours last night.

I did a session on the mat, about an hour on the pillow behind my back and about 20 minutes focused with the probe on my arm and back.

And again this morning on the mat for 12 minutes. Is there’s is anything I have noticed so far it is that my sinuses have cleared completely! You were right Newage! I wasn’t expecting much from my initial treatment but it worked. Let’s hope with continuous use it helps my back and arm out!! :D
Vandevalk1
There you go, I keep telling my associates that I am worth more money... :lol: lol
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

You probably are worth more Newage!
Do you physically feel anything while you are laying in your mat during treatment? I was expecting to be able to feel the mat work. Maybe it’s just that I want to feel something so that I can be assured that the machine is actually working. Lol
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

If you have any questions on whether the mat is working take a old credit card and lay it on the mat while it is on. The pulsed magnetic frequency will wipe the magnetic stripe so it wont read. This will allow you to see that it is working. You typically dont feel PEMF just like you dont feel an MRI.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Thanks for the tip Drdavid. More so, so I don't lay on the mat with my wallet in my back pocket, but I will give this a shot too.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 am You probably are worth more Newage!
Do you physically feel anything while you are laying in your mat during treatment? I was expecting to be able to feel the mat work. Maybe it’s just that I want to feel something so that I can be assured that the machine is actually working. Lol
Vandevalk1
Drdavid is correct in saying there is very little sensation when using The PEMF mat.
Sometimes a little warming in the area being treated is all you will encounter.
Remember to view the body as recharging a car battery where “slow” low voltage treatments are far superior to “quick” high intensity sessions.
You sound excited but don’t fall for: the more the stronger the better protocol as opposed to slow and steady wins the race...
Your injuries have taken a long time to manifest and will not disappear overnight. :idea:
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:41 am If you have any questions on whether the mat is working take a old credit card and lay it on the mat while it is on. The pulsed magnetic frequency will wipe the magnetic stripe so it wont read. This will allow you to see that it is working. You typically dont feel PEMF just like you dont feel an MRI.
All the forum members out there with over spending partners should put their purse or wallets onto a PEMF mat knowing the above...
lol :lol: :roll:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic