Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

drkris69

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by drkris69 »

I agree newage and I couldnt have said that better...

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:32 pm
Drdavid wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:41 am If you have any questions on whether the mat is working take a old credit card and lay it on the mat while it is on. The pulsed magnetic frequency will wipe the magnetic stripe so it wont read. This will allow you to see that it is working. You typically dont feel PEMF just like you dont feel an MRI.
All the forum members out there with over spending partners should put their purse or wallets onto a PEMF mat knowing the above...
lol :lol: :roll:
I would say the overspending partner in my relationship is myself. Lol. This mat wasn’t cheep!
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:26 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:35 am You probably are worth more Newage!
Do you physically feel anything while you are laying in your mat during treatment? I was expecting to be able to feel the mat work. Maybe it’s just that I want to feel something so that I can be assured that the machine is actually working. Lol
Vandevalk1
Drdavid is correct in saying there is very little sensation when using The PEMF mat.
Sometimes a little warming in the area being treated is all you will encounter.
Remember to view the body as recharging a car battery where “slow” low voltage treatments are far superior to “quick” high intensity sessions.
You sound excited but don’t fall for: the more the stronger the better protocol as opposed to slow and steady wins the race...
Your injuries have taken a long time to manifest and will not disappear overnight. :idea:
Are you also saying not to use the PEMF mat on a super high intensity setting?
Newage

Post by Newage »

I use the PEMF full body mat on a low setting of (25) for 3 x (10 to 15 min) sessions per day.
The pad and probe I crank up (200-400) for 20 min therapy sessions for specific injuries...
Some people are sensitive to the higher levels.
The above settings seem to work well for me..
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1
What advice by way of settings on the PEMF system did the representative or technician give you for daily usage...
Time frames for body mat, pad and probe ?
Machine Settings for output energy levels for body mat, pad and probe? :idea:
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:49 pm Vandevalk1
What advice by way of settings on the PEMF system did the representative or technician give you for daily usage...
Time frames for body mat, pad and probe ?
Machine Settings for output energy levels for body mat, pad and probe? :idea:
Basically I was told to use the mat before work at whatever level I could handle. I don’t notice a difference between 25 and 400 so I use 400.

He has asked me to do an evening session at a low intensity if it is getting close to bed. The reason is some people are too sensitive to the high settings and can have trouble sleeping. I still use to mat at 200 and have no issue at all with my sleep.

As far as the pad and probe go, he said I can use for an hour while watching tv so I do at around 200-400.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Vandevalk1 is this your first week using PEMF?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

We all want to know how you are doing with the PEMF? Have you noticed any changes?
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:43 pm We all want to know how you are doing with the PEMF? Have you noticed any changes?
Yes Vandevalk1
Please give us an update on your PEMF journey?
How are the sinuses?
Has the pain factor in arm and back decreased at all?
Any other positives?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

We have been talking about PEMF and just wanted to share this case. Race horse fractures its navicular bone and may never race again. Vets tried all the normal western medicine but nothing seemed to help and the horse continued to get worse. One of the trainers contacted me and ask if I had anything that might help. We tried PEMF and within a week the horse was walking without any noticeable lameness and within a month a full sprint was possible. The horse is now about to run a major race. PEMF works and works well even when nothing else seems to help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic