Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

drkris69

Re: NMN and PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by drkris69 »

Darkfield.....Yes, and I do blood work every 3 months, not only blood profiles but also darkfield scans. It will be interesting to see if there is any changes. :D

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

No photos yet,......but will in about 3 to 4 wks. Pre and post. Most of the patients that I have on NMN are on a 500mg daily dose. :)
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Would I be correct in assuming this PEMF machine is not something any person would just buy or could afford and it is more to be used by a trained professional in a clinic like setting?
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 pm Would I be correct in assuming this PEMF machine is not something any person would just buy or could afford and it is more to be used by a trained professional in a clinic like setting?
Vandevalk1
PEMF systems are very expensive..
( about $6000 or so where I am from) but you can hire them from distributors on a
weekly/ monthly basis with hiring amount as a credit if you buy.
The best results are obtained by using every day for 2 to 3 by 10 min sessions on the full body mat and 20 mins with the pad or probe for specific pain or injury locations.
A colleague of mine that has bad tinnitus has been using my system on a daily basis and after 2 weeks it has all but disappeared.
A miraculous result if the improvement continues and remains permanent. Time will tell
Newage

Post by Newage »

A footnote.
The PEMF system maybe a lot cheaper in the States or Canada.
You would have to check as the one that I am using is made in Germany and we have a weak dollar value at the present time.
It is not “ Rocket Science” to operate the system from home and once you have one they last virtually forever but you still have to balance up the initial cost factor. :shock:
Newage

Post by Newage »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 4:48 pm Would I be correct in assuming this PEMF machine is not something any person would just buy or could afford and it is more to be used by a trained professional in a clinic like setting?
From what I am seeing, we may only be on the bottom rung of the ladder as far as the benefits of PEMF Therapy are concerned. Both doctors posting on this forum seem to have experienced beneficial changes in patients results, specifically with blood analysis and improved bone healing..Time will tell.
p75213

Post by p75213 »

David LaPoint makes some serious claims concerning magnetic technology he has been working on. He has open sourced the health side of the technology in the form of a magnetic pulsing device he calls a primercube. Schematics can be downloaded from his website:www.primercube.org However it would probably be more suited for a large manufacturer to get involved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEXRBKgVidA

If anybody's interested he has made three other videos some years ago. Just do a web search for primer fields or David LaPoint.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Newage wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:45 pm
From what I am seeing, we may only be on the bottom rung of the ladder as far as the benefits of PEMF Therapy are concerned. Both doctors posting on this forum seem to have experienced beneficial changes in patients results, specifically with blood analysis and improved bone healing..Time will tell.
Thanks for the info newage.

I’ll start tonight by inquiring at my Physiotherapist. Really hoping to give this a shot as I am still in pain after 4 months!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Good luck with the arm Vandevalk1.
Let me know if I can help with more information, if needed. :idea:
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

UPDATE:

I have pushed forward with PEMF therapy at my physiotherapists. Although very interested with how promising the technology looks, my physiotherapist does not and most likely will not have access to this tool. it would also be a huge cost to me as my private insurance would not cover it due to the lack of published studies.

HOWEVER, he has sent me down a path of proven bone mending technology called EXOGEN by Bioventus that should be covered pending my orthopaedic surgeons prescription. It uses LIPUS (low intensity pulsed ultrasound) that heals bones in three ways; stimulation, activation, and up-regulation as they claim.

Anyone ever heard or used this?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic