Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Newage

Re: NMN and PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by Newage »

Well posted DrDavid.
I also agree that the key is to have an open mind and individual evaluation and treatment is best put into practice.
Not too long ago the great results and benefits of NMN and NAD+ would not have been accepted anywhere near the level that they now are.
By way of “open minds” we have let the longevity concept progress to where it is presently at.
We are all trying to “ pull the piece of string in the same direction”

Fred

Post by Fred »

Thank you David,
Agreeing to disagree is the civilized thing to do. I hope you both are enjoying a great weekend.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

We use PEMF in my clinic everyday on patients to help aid in detox and healing. The cool thing about PEMF is after a single session there is a significant change in the blood. Under a microscope you can see that the blood is no longer (sticky) and is now free moving single cells that are no longer clumped together. This allows for not only nutrients but also oxygen to be absorbed more freely in the body. I have found out about NMN 9 months ago and have recommended NMN to all of my patients. Many of them are now using NMN and the testimonies that I hear about come in weekly. :D
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

I think everyone in this form would agree that we all have an open mind to new medicines that are on the cusp of science.
Hence why we are all in here and using NMN although it hasn’t been proven in humans yet.

As drdavid said “some are more willing to explore ideas with an open mind and tread into an area of the unknown in hopes that a miracle may occur.”

We don’t have a published study on this molecule yet in humans but most of us can agree we all have noticed the benefits of taking it and have anecdotal experiences we keep sharing in this forum.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:52 am We use PEMF in my clinic everyday on patients to help aid in detox and healing. The cool thing about PEMF is after a single session there is a significant change in the blood. Under a microscope you can see that the blood is no longer (sticky) and is now free moving single cells that are no longer clumped together. This allows for not only nutrients but also oxygen to be absorbed more freely in the body. I have found out about NMN 9 months ago and have recommended NMN to all of my patients. Many of them are now using NMN and the testimonies that I hear about come in weekly. :D
Thank you drkris69.
I neglected to mention the important benefits of PEMF Therapy for the blood in my original post.
Interesting to see that you use it in your clinic on a daily basis. Do you see better overall results from the full body mat, the pad or the probe ?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Fred wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 2:00 am Thank you David,
Agreeing to disagree is the civilized thing to do. I hope you both are enjoying a great weekend.
This is what makes science work.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 9:29 am I think everyone in this form would agree that we all have an open mind to new medicines that are on the cusp of science.
Hence why we are all in here and using NMN although it hasn’t been proven in humans yet.

As drdavid said “some are more willing to explore ideas with an open mind and tread into an area of the unknown in hopes that a miracle may occur.”

We don’t have a published study on this molecule yet in humans but most of us can agree we all have noticed the benefits of taking it and have anecdotal experiences we keep sharing in this forum.
You are correct. We are all taking a molecule that has shown promise in mice.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:52 am We use PEMF in my clinic everyday on patients to help aid in detox and healing. The cool thing about PEMF is after a single session there is a significant change in the blood. Under a microscope you can see that the blood is no longer (sticky) and is now free moving single cells that are no longer clumped together. This allows for not only nutrients but also oxygen to be absorbed more freely in the body. I have found out about NMN 9 months ago and have recommended NMN to all of my patients. Many of them are now using NMN and the testimonies that I hear about come in weekly. :D
Yes, PEMF can provide results in multiple areas. We are now using it in the orthopedic world to heal bone that just refuses to heal through normal methods. Have you noticed any new results with the addition of NMN or NAD to the PEMF regimen?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

In my clinic I have been slowly getting my patients on NMN,(around 40) and so far its been mostly subjective results of them having more energy and the drive to want to do more through out the day. As far as bloodwork is concerned, most patients are having more normal round healthy cells that are not clumped up.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:48 pm In my clinic I have been slowly getting my patients on NMN,(around 40) and so far its been mostly subjective results of them having more energy and the drive to want to do more through out the day. As far as bloodwork is concerned, most patients are having more normal round healthy cells that are not clumped up.
Dr. Kris, you are using darkfield? Do you have any photos pre post NMN/NAD supplementation?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic