Miscellaneous TopicsPEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Drdavid

Re: PEMF( Pulsed Electromagnet Field Therapy)

Post by Drdavid »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:09 am
Drdavid wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am
Vandevalk1 wrote: Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:23 am

Very inspiring to hear this drdavid! Looking forward to the next set of xrays!
Please keep us informed.
Will do. Next x-ray is in 2 weeks. currently the pain has not alleviated yet.
Many times we see a detox period where the pain can become worse. Then the body begins to heal and the pain levels retreat. I hope you begin to see this soon.

Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 12:26 pm
Vandevalk1 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:09 am
Drdavid wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:10 am

Please keep us informed.
Will do. Next x-ray is in 2 weeks. currently the pain has not alleviated yet.
Many times we see a detox period where the pain can become worse. Then the body begins to heal and the pain levels retreat. I hope you begin to see this soon.
This would be ideal. the problem is I only have the machine for a month trial.
I am sure theres a chance I may just not take to the treatment process. Everyone is different.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

You are correct. However, I can count on one hand the people or animals that havent responded to PEMF. It sounds like you are responding but it may take more time. I hope over the rest of the time you have the machine you will see great results.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Vandevalk1 and to be honest not all PEMF are equal. You might fair better with a different brand. I can tell you with reasonable certainty that all of my functional medicine patients are responding to the PEMF here in the practice. I haven't read all of the previous threads but what setting are you using? Do you have it maxed out? Not to say that you need to have it maxed out but you might require a stronger pulse.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:15 am Vandevalk1 and to be honest not all PEMF are equal. You might fair better with a different brand. I can tell you with reasonable certainty that all of my functional medicine patients are responding to the PEMF here in the practice. I haven't read all of the previous threads but what setting are you using? Do you have it maxed out? Not to say that you need to have it maxed out but you might require a stronger pulse.
The PEMF system you are using is top of the line.
Give the whole concept time.
It all fairness, it took you a long time to accrue these health issues...
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Vandevalk1 yes do not get discouraged keep using the PEMF and I'm sure you are using it correctly. I mean no disrespect but it is hard for me to believe that you are "not feeling it". I'm sure that the brand you are using is a good one. All my patients including myself have received massive benefits from using PEMF every week. The ones that we are using, I can feel a thump go through my body every 2 seconds and the session is for 30 mins. :shock: :shock:
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:07 am Vandevalk1 yes do not get discouraged keep using the PEMF and I'm sure you are using it correctly. I mean no disrespect but it is hard for me to believe that you are "not feeling it". I'm sure that the brand you are using is a good one. All my patients including myself have received massive benefits from using PEMF every week. The ones that we are using, I can feel a thump go through my body every 2 seconds and the session is for 30 mins. :shock: :shock:
Interesting drkris69 that you experience a thump through your body when using your PEMF system.
Is that with the full body mat and at what setting for the 30 min period treatment period?
I use my full body mat set only on 25 but try and use it more consistently throughout the day..
I don’t experience any thump every couple of seconds though. :o
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

This is where individualized medicine comes in to play. Each person has a different genetic make up and can respond differently to therapies. PEMF is not 100% effective but I do think that you may be seeing some results that have just not manifest. Change good or bad is still change and it typically signals that the body is attempting to balance. Your PEMF journey may take longer stay with it and see what happens.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes, Newage, ours has the mat and you can set it for 15 mins or 30 mins. It has an up and down switch and I normally click it up 15 times and you can hear it thumping every 2 seconds. So in the seated position with the mat behind my back, if I look at my stomach area you can see the thump ripple through my body. I love it... :D
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 1:29 pm Yes, Newage, ours has the mat and you can set it for 15 mins or 30 mins. It has an up and down switch and I normally click it up 15 times and you can hear it thumping every 2 seconds. So in the seated position with the mat behind my back, if I look at my stomach area you can see the thump ripple through my body. I love it... :D
drkris

I am using the iMRS unit and definitely have never experienced a thump either. I am fairly in tune with my body but I am just not experiencing the benefits yet.

Ben Greenfield also describes the "thump" in his unit which I believe is a pulse centres unit. It's hearing others experiences such as these that discourage me a bit when I am not experiencing the same thing. maybe I've been sent a lemon??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic