NMNNew products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

AUKC

New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by AUKC »

I don't have my old bottle anymore, threw it out just before opening the new one after a two day break.

But i've just realised they're dissolving faster. I can't seem to see a difference in the bottle. But i've seen a bunch of new products uploaded recently to ABN.

Anyone else noticed a change in how fast their NMN tablets dissolve sublingual?

Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Drdavid

Re: New products, new NMN tablet compounds? Dissolving faster!

Post by Drdavid »

I have not heard that there was a change to the tablets but you could be right. Quick dissolve time is always nice especially when you are taking a few per day.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Drdavid wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:58 pm I have not heard that there was a change to the tablets but you could be right. Quick dissolve time is always nice especially when you are taking a few per day.
I've just upped my dose to 6 at once. And they dissolve in about half the time. So definitely loving it.

Either that or it's because I keep them in the fridge now :shock:
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

yes I find the pills dissolve faster than before as well. I also just recently started keeping them in the fridge too lol.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Vandevalk1 wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 9:18 am yes I find the pills dissolve faster than before as well. I also just recently started keeping them in the fridge too lol.
That's intriguing. And you didnt get any new tablets, just started putting them in the fridge?
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I just got my new batch on Saturday and I haven't noticed any change in the tablets dissolving faster. But to your point, I do notice that during the day when I'm active and my body temperature is warmer that they dissolve faster than my morning dose. This is what I noticed from day 1 of using ABN's products.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Oh and now Im storing them in the fridge. :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:58 pm I have not heard that there was a change to the tablets but you could be right. Quick dissolve time is always nice especially when you are taking a few per day.
I have noticed the NAD+ Sublingual Tablets dissolves a bit slower than the NMN Sublingual Tablets and to me feel a bit “grainier” when dissolving in your mouth.
Both now kept in the refrigerator before dosage.
Definitely noticing the difference by way of taking both NMN and NAD+ together as a combination and boosting with NAD+ Nasal ...
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Newage wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 pm Definitely noticing the difference by way of taking both NMN and NAD+ together as a combination and boosting with NAD+ Nasal ...
Really need to get me some of that NAD+
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Newage

Post by Newage »

AUKC wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:51 am
Newage wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:52 pm Definitely noticing the difference by way of taking both NMN and NAD+ together as a combination and boosting with NAD+ Nasal ...
Really need to get me some of that NAD+
AUKC
You will not look back..
My daily dosage at present.
500 mg NAD+ Sublingual Tablets
375 mg NMN Sublingual Tablets..soon to be 500mg..
150 to 200 mg NAD+ Nasal Spray
Sleep better, Think better and seem to be far more passive with decision making courtesy of the increased NAD+ intake..
A different feeling to taking NMN by itself.. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic