NMNAny mood changes while taking NMN?

Boxcost

Re: Any mood changes while taking NMN?

Post by Boxcost »

Hi Testit,

Would still recommend TMG to make sure you balance out your methyl pool,  I have a MTHFR gene take other B vitamins + TMG you may a gene variant as well. Also start NMN slowly 250mg per day for a week or 2 then bring it up slowly to hit your sweet spot.

If you can make sure you also get some exercise in, typically "free" and does amazing things for mood (mental health in general) combined with NMN its a little easier (more fuel in the tank so to speak), quicker recovery as well.

All the best

Newage

Post by Newage »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:56 pm Hi Testit,

Would still recommend TMG to make sure you balance out your methyl pool,  I have a MTHFR gene take other B vitamins + TMG you may a gene variant as well. Also start NMN slowly 250mg per day for a week or 2 then bring it up slowly to hit your sweet spot.

If you can make sure you also get some exercise in, typically "free" and does amazing things for mood (mental health in general) combined with NMN its a little easier (more fuel in the tank so to speak), quicker recovery as well.

All the best

Good advice Boxcost.
It is a simple blood test (Pathology) to check your MTHFR gene status with some people having one gene mutation and the not so lucky, having the two..
The counteracting formula includes Methyl Folate, Methyl B12 B6 and TMG. 
The mutation if left untreated can cause a myriad of health problems both physical and psychological…  :roll:

testit

Post by testit »

Thanks for the tips! I‘ll test for this. Vitamin b I take allready in high dosis for years (pure encapsulation Vitamin b complex plus 1 tab a day)
But I‘m pretty sure nmn reacts with my antidepressiva.
I‘ll consult a doc, but I think there‘s no scince regarding nmn with antidepressants at this time.
Maybe there will be more knowledge in near future.
Till then I wouldn‘t recommend taking nmn if also taking antidepressants from my experience.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic