Miscellaneous TopicsTaking NMN with a multitude of other supplements

Rob1

Taking NMN with a multitude of other supplements

Post by Rob1 »

I am currently consuming 26 supplements along with my NMN and NAD+ daily. I don't have any suspicions of a negative reaction taking place but would like to hear what you guys have to say about consuming NMN with other natural supplements or medications and if there has been any information about possible negative reactions. Supplementing NMN and NAD+ along with my other supplements which I am constantly adjusting and improving, I have felt my energy and overall physiology reach an all time high and would not want to put myself at risk incase I miss important information.

Thank you all!

Fred

Re: Taking NMN with a multitude of other supplements

Post by Fred »

I can't think of any negative reactions with other supplements or medications.

You can take an equal amount of betaine (TMG) to NMN to possibly prevent a theoretical methylation issue which would affect creatine synthesis for example.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Rob1,
Not knowing what those 26 other supplements are that you are taking with NMN, It would be difficult to comment on their
benefit with NMN. What I can say is that in Dr. Sinclair's new book LIFESPAN, he comments that taking any other supplements
(other than specific for a known condition), was found to be unnecessary with NMN/NAD+ . From his lab research, even prior
efforts of taking Niacin by capsule was found to be ineffective because the liver filtered out most before it got into the blood
stream. The same with most supplements claiming health benefit. AlivebyNature holds a patent for subliminal absorption into
the bloodstream; about 70 %. The rest eventually gets absorbed in digestion or filtered by the liver.
You might want to read his lab results and history of supplemental effectiveness by ingestion.
Ben, 79. 500 mg NMN/NAD+ total /day with 1200 mg resveratrol.
rhett

Post by rhett »

If you’re taking 26 supplements together there is literally no science on earth that can tell you what’s happening in your body as a result.

Personally would pare down dramatically and only strategically take the ones you think are the most beneficial.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes its hard to comment not knowing the other supplements that you are ingesting. As Fred said I dont think there would be any negative reactions taking NMN but, there could be some down regulation from the other unknown supplements. Could you please list the others so we can give you a more accurate opinion?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

The below excerpt is taken from a reliable site:

https://www.rxlist.com/consumer_nadh_ni ... dition.htm

NADH has no known severe interactions with other drugs.

NADH has no known serious interactions with other drugs.

NADH has no known moderate interactions with other drugs.

NADH has no known mild interactions with other drugs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic