NutritionAnti-aging Nutritional plan with ABN products

Newage

Re: Anti-aging Nutritional plan with ABN products

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:30 am I do hope prices fall as more people consume the products. I’m certain there are many who could benefit now but are simply unable to afford these products at present prices. I would love to be using them now, but since my wife and I both intend on doing so once we are in a financial position to do so, and this of course means twice the investment outlay, our regime commencement must sadly be delayed for a little while yet.
Yes pigeon.
The cost factor can escalate especially with having to order double for you and your wife.
I’m not sure the prices will change too much in the short term as ABN products are already very reasonably priced compared to their competitors and you also know that the quality is not being compromised..
You could (when finances allow) order
1x240 count NMN tablets and share with your wife only taking 2 each per day (5 days per week) to start with and go from there.
That is only 20 Tablets in total per week giving you 12 weeks supply.
That would get you started and would be very economical initially.

Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

Thanks for your thoughts and empathy for my budget concerns Newage. So you believe this would be a fair place to start? I have been looking at the variety and quantity of products some members are taking and frankly feeling somewhat envious, however if starting at this dosage on just the one molecule (plus the Resveretrol and Metformin) would in your opinion make a noticeable difference then I might just do that. My fear would be that at this point my wife needs convincing you see, and without noticeable effects within a month or so the experiment may meet with an early demise which would be unfortunate indeed! 😢
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:38 pm Thanks for your thoughts and empathy for my budget concerns Newage. So you believe this would be a fair place to start? I have been looking at the variety and quantity of products some members are taking and frankly feeling somewhat envious, however if starting at this dosage on just the one molecule (plus the Resveretrol and Metformin) would in your opinion make a noticeable difference then I might just do that. My fear would be that at this point my wife needs convincing you see, and without noticeable effects within a month or so the experiment may meet with an early demise which would be unfortunate indeed! 😢
A lot of forum members started on an equivalent low dose and noticed a significant positive benefit, but as we know everyone is different.
I would certainly give it a go, I don’t think you or your wife will be disappointed..especially being new to the molecule when smaller doses initially seem to have more effect..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Pigeon thats the dose that I started on. I too started with resveratrol, metformin and NMN. I think you will be amazed on how good you will feel.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

Thanks drkris, I am going to give this regime a try and will report back in a month or two on progress.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:35 pm Thanks drkris, I am going to give this regime a try and will report back in a month or two on progress.
Do that pigeon.
We are always excited about new journeys beginning and also let us know of the acceptance level of the molecule from your wife’s perspective in a month or so.
Drkris69 is one of two very helpful and understanding Health Care Professionals on the forum. 👍
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:35 pm Thanks drkris, I am going to give this regime a try and will report back in a month or two on progress.
Keep in mind pigeon that delivery to Australia is normally about 15 to 20 days.
Factor that into your start date. :idea:
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

If you are going to use Metformin please understand the side effects prior to starting.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

Thank you for that gents. I certainly hadn’t factored in such a long shipping time so will get my order in asap, however I have been using a 500mg slow release Metformin for some months with no noticeable side effects other than a small but still handy decrease in my fasting blood sugar.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:22 pm Thank you for that gents. I certainly hadn’t factored in such a long shipping time so will get my order in asap, however I have been using a 500mg slow release Metformin for some months with no noticeable side effects other than a small but still handy decrease in my fasting blood sugar.
Good luck with it all pigeon.
Keep us up to speed as you progress with your regimen..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic