NutritionAnti-aging Nutritional plan with ABN products

Pickleball101

Anti-aging Nutritional plan with ABN products

Post by Pickleball101 »

Recently my PC Dr. asked me in a consult what I was doing to have so much energy and cognitive ability at 79. He even tested me under the new
Social Security Medicare "WELLNESS" test now being given those under it's care. When I told him of my two year history with NMN and now NAD+,
he perked up and asked about my exercise program. Volunteering my 3-4 hours / week of intensive sport activity in Pickleball, he became enthusiastic!
Then he narrowed his eyes and said, What are you eating?? My reply was mostly morning fruit, afternoon meal of fresh veggies, salad and nothing after 4pm to include a intermediate fasting nutritional plan. Low carbs , no processed foods , no preservatives. Home prepared meals the way I grew up.
That did it! He said "you are doing Everything right to live to 100!" Then he told me he had been following Dr. David Sinclairs work , had read his recent book LIFESPAN: "Why we Age and Don't Have To" and had a friend in California collaborating with Dr. Sinclair's work on the Cellular level of re-generation with a Nutrition Plan . They had both toured Israel together , and supported each others work. The link below is to Valter Longo's web site for his plan on Daily Nutrition for Longevity for Adults. It's the first I've seen that comes from the source of NMN/NAD+ collaboration by two friendly scientist.
Ben, 79. 250 mg each NMN/NAD+ daily, plus Resveratrol 1200mg.

https://valterlongo.com/daily-longevity ... or-adults/

drkris69

Re: Anti-aging Nutritional plan with ABN products

Post by drkris69 »

Thats awesome pickleball you are definitely a role model for us young ones! Great article too thanks! :D
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Great story and good to see a doctor that is open to new ideas
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Cool, thanks for sharing! Sounds like you have a doctor who keeps up with new research and is open-minded, fantastic!
Newage

Post by Newage »

OzSport wrote: Mon Dec 30, 2019 4:45 pm Cool, thanks for sharing! Sounds like you have a doctor who keeps up with new research and is open-minded, fantastic!
Unfortunately hard to find one in Australia OzSport.
I do have the contact details of a couple of open minded Doctors just over the Border in NSW if you run into a brick wall when trying to find one.
Your from Ballarat aren’t you?
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

I would love to find such a GP here in Adelaide South Australia as well in case you fellow Aussies happen to hear of one. I have a great GP now, and he has been good enough to prescribe me Metformin, but he’s not quite ready to embrace all of my other fantasies just yet! Meanwhile I’m finding a combination of 500mg Metformin and 750mg of trans resveretrol along with a 6 hour eating window most days has kept me feeling pretty fit and well for 64, and I’m presently saving towards adding the ABN suite of products into my regime. Loving this forum as it seems the best place on the net to find real and practical information and lively and respectful debate. Thanks to all forum members posting terrific research info that isn’t easily sourced elsewhere by we lay people.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Pigeon wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:36 am I would love to find such a GP here in Adelaide South Australia as well in case you fellow Aussies happen to hear of one. I have a great GP now, and he has been good enough to prescribe me Metformin, but he’s not quite ready to embrace all of my other fantasies just yet! Meanwhile I’m finding a combination of 500mg Metformin and 750mg of trans resveretrol along with a 6 hour eating window most days has kept me feeling pretty fit and well for 64, and I’m presently saving towards adding the ABN suite of products into my regime. Loving this forum as it seems the best place on the net to find real and practical information and lively and respectful debate. Thanks to all forum members posting terrific research info that isn’t easily sourced elsewhere by we lay people.
Hi pigeon.
I will let you know if I hear of an open minded Doctor that practices in Adelaide.
Unfortunately very few Australian Doctors embrace the longevity concept and the taking of the associated supplements.
Let us all know how you go when you start on ABN’s NMN or NAD+.
Hopefully your experience will be similar to ours.. :idea:
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

Thanks Newage, i appreciate that. I would be further progressed with my regime if the products were not so expensive. I appreciate that expensiveness is in the eye of the beholder, but I am looking forward very much to when my budget will allow my commencement. I dare say there are plenty of other people in the same boat as me, so I do hope Dr Sinclair’s prediction that these products will eventually become ubiquitous and affordable much more widely proves correct. I guess in the meantime I am learning from the experiences of fellow forum members which should be of benefit when my time comes.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

The products should fall in cost as the consumption goes up.
Pigeon

Post by Pigeon »

I do hope prices fall as more people consume the products. I’m certain there are many who could benefit now but are simply unable to afford these products at present prices. I would love to be using them now, but since my wife and I both intend on doing so once we are in a financial position to do so, and this of course means twice the investment outlay, our regime commencement must sadly be delayed for a little while yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic