NMNIncreased fertility

AJayeJ

Re: Increased fertility

Post by AJayeJ »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 am Both my wife 48 and a friend 42 have had their menstruation cycles return to more normal patterns, so either reversing or significantly slowing down menopause. Lower dose at .375 per day. Another friend is trying to get pregnant is on .375 per day, so far looking more positive than before will know in the next few weeks maybe!

That sounds like positive initial outcomes Boxcost. You'll have to keep us posted as to how it all turns out!

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Dno440 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:58 pm Does anyone know if the nmn and nad+ combo will make a person more fertile? Cause it did with my wife and we’re in our early 40’s.

Hi Dno440,

Have you shared any follow up information as to any outcomes for you and your wife? 

We'd all be curious to hear!

Newage

Post by Newage »

To the naked eye, sperm quality seems to be enhanced and visually improved but it is only an observation.
“But if it looks better then there is every chance that it is better”
Works with cars 😂
AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

Boxcost wrote: Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:55 am Both my wife 48 and a friend 42 have had their menstruation cycles return to more normal patterns, so either reversing or significantly slowing down menopause. Lower dose at .375 per day. Another friend is trying to get pregnant is on .375 per day, so far looking more positive than before will know in the next few weeks maybe!

Hi Boxcost,

Now that three years have passed since your comment above, I am wondering whether your wife and her friend have continued supplementing with NMN and if so, whether they have continued with the same dosage?  If they have,  have they still felt as though the NMN may have reversed or slowed the onset of menopause?
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

AJayeJ wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:59 am

Hi Boxcost,

Now that three years have passed since your comment above, I am wondering whether your wife and her friend have continued supplementing with NMN and if so, whether they have continued with the same dosage?  If they have,  have they still felt as though the NMN may have reversed or slowed the onset of menopause?

Hi AJayej, My wife has continued and after 3 years menstruation cycles are normal and very little menopause symptoms now as well.

I need to check with my now 45 YO friend (actually good friends wife), not a conversation I raise (being a man discussing menopause, well you know :), will 'delicately' check though and let you know, I do know though she is a little inconsistent in taking NMN, I am interested to find out.

My other friend trying to get pregnant has had a few personal family challenges to deal with so took a break from IVF last 18 month and has dropped off taking NMN for the moment. I was hoping for a good news story for her but life has a way of sometimes interrupting ones best laid plans!

AJayeJ

Post by AJayeJ »

That's brilliant news about your wife, Boxcost! Is NMN the only supplement that she takes, or does she take others also?

Hopefully life will make space for your friend to get back in to IVF if that's her wish.

Thanks so much for sharing the update, Boxcost  :).

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

AJayeJ wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:05 am That's brilliant news about your wife, Boxcost! Is NMN the only supplement that she takes, or does she take others also?

Hopefully life will make space for your friend to get back in to IVF if that's her wish.

It's a much shorter list than mine - she thinks I am crazy :) 

So in addition to NMN, my wife also takes Vitamin K2-MK7, Vitamin D, LIPO Quercetin and Hydrolyzed Collagen. 

Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Boxcost wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 9:18 pm
AJayeJ wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:05 am That's brilliant news about your wife, Boxcost! Is NMN the only supplement that she takes, or does she take others also?

It's a much shorter list than mine - she thinks I am crazy :) 

So in addition to NMN, my wife also takes Vitamin K2-MK7, Vitamin D, LIPO Quercetin, LIPO HLA and Hydrolyzed Collagen.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic