NMNIncreased fertility

Dno440

Increased fertility

Post by Dno440 »

Does anyone know if the nmn and nad+ combo will make a person more fertile? Cause it did with my wife and we’re in our early 40’s.

Drdavid

Re: Increased fertility

Post by Drdavid »

Dno440 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:58 pm Does anyone know if the nmn and nad+ combo will make a person more fertile? Cause it did with my wife and we’re in our early 40’s.
This is an interesting concept that makes complete sense. If NAD+ does turn back cellular time then one would think it would work for fertility as well. Here is an article that is not peer reviewed but has some very interesting information:
NAD+ 1 repletion rescues female fertility during reproductive ageing
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv ... 5.full.pdf
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Wow great article Dr David. Ive been coping most of the articles that the forum members produce and have been putting them in a binder. That binder is here at the office for patients to read. Love it. :D
billd

Post by billd »

Dno440 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:58 pm Does anyone know if the nmn and nad+ combo will make a person more fertile? Cause it did with my wife and we’re in our early 40’s.
The short answer is Yes. I believe most of what he talks about is with supplimental NMN.

David Sinclair has a chapter in his book Lifespan titled "Fertile Ground". He talks about things he's heard and read about women who have become fertile again, the old mouse fertility study they did which was replicated be two other labs and a study done on older horses (using an NAD booster not specified in the book) that was successful at restoring fertility "surprising the skeptical supervising veterinarian".

Bill
Marteen

Post by Marteen »

Dno440, very interesting experience!
What dosage of NMN and NAD+ are you taking, you and your wife? Sublingual, intranasal? And how old are you?
And how did you notice your wife became more fertile? Did she felt pregnant?
Thanks for all your information!
Newage

Post by Newage »

Very interesting and exciting for all involved.
It does go hand in hand with what we see as
“ Turning back the clock” by way of dosing with ABN products.
AUKC

Post by AUKC »

Interesting subject. Would like to know what benefits it has for a man and his sperm too
Current Dosages:
200mg Resveratrol
750mg NMN
1000mg L-Arginine
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

It will be interesting to see over the next few years the research that is published on this subject. As that data become available protocols will be built. Until that time we are all guessing about dose. There are so many factors that go into fertility that a single molecule probably does not have all the answers.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:45 pm It will be interesting to see over the next few years the research that is published on this subject. As that data become available protocols will be built. Until that time we are all guessing about dose. There are so many factors that go into fertility that a single molecule probably does not have all the answers.
An exciting area for the future..
peony76

Post by peony76 »

Wow this has me sold on getting a combo of NMR and NAD. I have a history of advanced endometriosis and started with IVF at 37 (3 rounds) :o , and not surprisingly, all without implantation success. I was told my egg quality had been severely affected. The divorce happened last year at age 43 and with my new partner, I am toying with the idea of IVF again, but am well aware of the failure rate. This post has given me a tiny ray of hope, most importantly, with increased hormonal health and balance.
Emily
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic