NMNIncreased fertility

Newage

Re: Increased fertility

Post by Newage »

peony76 wrote: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:01 am Wow this has me sold on getting a combo of NMR and NAD. I have a history of advanced endometriosis and started with IVF at 37 (3 rounds) :o , and not surprisingly, all without implantation success. I was told my egg quality had been severely affected. The divorce happened last year at age 43 and with my new partner, I am toying with the idea of IVF again, but am well aware of the failure rate. This post has given me a tiny ray of hope, most importantly, with increased hormonal health and balance.
Emily
You have nothing to lose Emily by supplementation with the products.
It would be quite a success story if you decide to try again and if you end up with a positive result.
Keep us informed throughout your journey..

FancyNancy

Post by FancyNancy »

Dno440 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:58 pm Does anyone know if the nmn and nad+ combo will make a person more fertile? Cause it did with my wife and we’re in our early 40’s.
Would you mind sharing your wife's dose of these supplements? I have tried NMN but not NAD+
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I think can work only because the way NMN acts on our system it essentially creates younger cells.

NMN will raise NAD+ over the long term. If you are in your 40s, it won't hurt to get your maximum up to 1 gram per day. I am taking 500mg per day and enjoying the benefits. But i am not trying to get pregnant. Dr. Sinclair, who is more or less the discoverer of NMN, takes 1 gram per day.

There have not been side effects of taking a substance that raises levels of a natural substance in the body, but i would certainly speak with your physician about it.

NAD+ raises your levels for essentially the day you take them. In my opinion, if you are up to 600 grams per day or more, i don't thing you need to take NAD+. Unless it is before a work out or after an injury

For example, once you are pregnant, i would not be able to tell you what to do during the pregnancy. I am sure you can get good advice here. Personally, I would err on the side of caution and not take anything during the pregnancy.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

Yes, I see this as equally important for both sexes, although I suspect for a female it might be better to 'keep it' rather than try to regain it after losing it.

In this sense i am referring to eggs. I think men produce motile sperm until relatively late in life, but it is a good idea to have as many cell types as possible refreshed if one is trying to conceive.

We are the only species that has put of reproduction by a huge margin of time relative to our reproductive years. It is unprecedented and will have consequences to fertility and to health of offspring.

In fact, it could be that autism or aspergers could be a consequence of waiting, and having older materials to reproduce with. Al least that makes more sense than vaccinations.

In fact i am surprised no leading medical expert has made the connection. If you take a species that can reproduce from 15 to 40 where the average age of a first time mother has gradually gone from 20ish to 30ish - that is an extreme change. That's 2/5ths older during that span.
rhett

Post by rhett »

It's been proven in mice, anecdotally in humans, including a story about someone who works for David Sinclair in his lab.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Here is an article that will help you understand how NAD+ can help with fertility:

Cell Rep. Author manuscript; available in PMC 2020 Mar 10.
Published in final edited form as:
Cell Rep. 2020 Feb 11; 30(6): 1670–1681.e7.
doi: 10.1016/j.celrep.2020.01.058
PMCID: PMC7063679
NIHMSID: NIHMS1560015
PMID: 32049001
NAD+ Repletion Rescues Female Fertility during Reproductive Aging
Michael J. Bertoldo,1,2,13 Dave R. Listijono,1,2,13 Wing-Hong Jonathan Ho,1,2,13 Angelique H. Riepsamen,2 Dale M. Goss,1 Dulama Richani,2 Xing L. Jin,3 Saabah Mahbub,4 Jared M. Campbell,4 Abbas Habibalahi,4 Wei-Guo Nicholas Loh,2 Neil A. Youngson,1 Jayanthi Maniam,1 Ashley S.A. Wong,1 Kaisa Selesniemi,5,6 Sonia Bustamante,7 Catherine Li,1 Yiqing Zhao,2 Maria B. Marinova,2 Lynn-Jee Kim,1 Laurin Lau,2 Rachael M. Wu,8 A. Stefanie Mikolaizak,9 Toshiyuki Araki,10 David G. Le Couteur,11 Nigel Turner,1 Margaret J. Morris,1 Kirsty A. Walters,2 Ewa Goldys,4 Christopher O’Neill,3 Robert B. Gilchrist,2 David A. Sinclair,1,5,14,* Hayden A. Homer,2,12,14,* and Lindsay E. Wu1,14,15,*

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7063679/
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

Both my wife 48 and a friend 42 have had their menstruation cycles return to more normal patterns, so either reversing or significantly slowing down menopause. Lower dose at .375 per day. Another friend is trying to get pregnant is on .375 per day, so far looking more positive than before will know in the next few weeks maybe!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks for the article DrDavid.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

I saw this video the other day about IVF and NAD!

Summary of the video: "Queensland researchers have made a world-first discovery in the battle with ageing and IVF. Microscopic time-lapse imaging has revealed why egg quality declines as women age."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QPijScboEw
Fertility

Post by Fertility »

Hi,

We are trying to use NMN to help with high FSH levels and early menopausal symptoms. Would be very interested in the dosage of NMN you wife ended up taking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic