NAD+To Medical Pros Re. NAD+ Nicotine Addiction IV Alternative

Drdavid

Re: To Medical Pros Re. NAD+ Nicotine Addiction IV Alternative

Post by Drdavid »

What an exciting story. I am happy that this road is working for you and that you are being successful. Stay the course and know you have people here that want you to succeed. I agree that the NMN should be taken early and NAD throughout the day.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:28 pm What an exciting story. I am happy that this road is working for you and that you are being successful. Stay the course and know you have people here that want you to succeed. I agree that the NMN should be taken early and NAD throughout the day.
Well summed up.
Even though our support is by way of “stories” only, it is nice to see that another forum member with issues is hopefully being helped by knowing he is not alone in his quest.
Deven

Post by Deven »

Thank you again for your support! This coming Monday will be two weeks. I've continued to consume random higher amounts of NMN/NAD+ sublingual tablets, letting them dissolve between cheek and gum. (Making my teeth sensitive.)

However, as stated, for three weeks now, I'm also doing a strict zero carb diet per Paleomedicina. The diet is certainly altering things for me, so it's tough to tell which is doing what, diet vs NAD. Nevertheless, between both changes to my life, the withdrawal to nicotine and temptations such as sweets, carbs, or nicotine itself are considerably less then previous quits.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Deven wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 am Thank you again for your support! This coming Monday will be two weeks. I've continued to consume random higher amounts of NMN/NAD+ sublingual tablets, letting them dissolve between cheek and gum. (Making my teeth sensitive.)

However, as stated, for three weeks now, I'm also doing a strict zero carb diet per Paleomedicina. The diet is certainly altering things for me, so it's tough to tell which is doing what, diet vs NAD. Nevertheless, between both changes to my life, the withdrawal to nicotine and temptations such as sweets, carbs, or nicotine itself are considerably less then previous quits.
Thanks for the update deven.
Everything you are doing seems to be working and in most cases:
“time makes things easier as you move forward”
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Glad to hear you are still on track Deven. Addictions can be difficult and with the help of diet and molecules hopefully you will kick it for good.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Keep up the good work
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Deven wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 12:38 am Thank you again for your support! This coming Monday will be two weeks. I've continued to consume random higher amounts of NMN/NAD+ sublingual tablets, letting them dissolve between cheek and gum. (Making my teeth sensitive.)

Any updates on how you are feeling?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic