NAD+NAD or NMN for mid 30's male

wragen22

NAD or NMN for mid 30's male

Post by wragen22 »

Hi Folks,
I'm fairly young at 35. However, feel very old with two little ones (4 and 1.5 years old) and as a result have had about four years of little to no sleep. This last year I've developed some autoimmune symptoms such as extreme body inflammation, join pain, brain fog, dizziness, irritability, anxiety, and depression.

My goal would be to stop these symptoms and reverse the dna damage i've experienced and hopefully live a full and healthy life for my family.

Should I consider NAD or NMN? And dosage recommendation as well?

Much appreciated.

AlbertY

Re: NAD or NMN for mid 30's male

Post by AlbertY »

There are evidences show that NMN can ameliorate imflamation and depression. Some people also claim that NMN can improve sleep quality. So, good news is you are at right place.

According to Professor David Sinclair, you should consider take 1 gram of NMN daliy.
Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Happy New Year!

I think you are the precise age to start protecting your body from aging. I'm just jealous i couldn't do it 20 years ago!

Some of what you are describing could be the fact that you are a dad with pressures.

Other items may take some trial and error and experimentation, but i am sure that if you are taking 400+ grams of NMN and the same or more of Resveratrol, you will get healthier. There is also evidence you can read in this forum that NAD+ (generated by NMN) does fight autoimmune issues in some ways.

I have taken anti-depressants and benzodiazepines for so long that it has to have had some impact on my DNA, but i have also have had a better feel for life and great sleep for 20 years.

Seeing a good (very good) pshychotherapist may help you work through your issues organically, by robbing the issues causing anxiety and depression of their power. I finally went this route - I faced my demons head on and literally over came them... it took me about 40 sessions about cost about $2500. Worth every penny.

I wish you great health and success in 2020!
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I would consider taking both as they offer different benefits. Patients consistently report better sleep with NAD.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I agree with Dr. David. NAD+ gives you the health boost now, while NMN helps you accumulate it. And while you are at it, most of us agree that Resveratrol is a great partner for NMN.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Yes that would be a great addition and a good value for the benefits that you receive.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic