ExerciseThe Workout Drug

Newage

Re: The Workout Drug

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:44 pm Exercise is my go to drug!!!

Also that exercise seems to accelerate and enhance the effects of NMN and NAD+ supplementation in the body.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hand and hand Mate!!!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

OzSport wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:24 am Interesting article, Jocko! That abdominal fat is horrible...I tend to carry fat around my abdomen, and I find that I have to work extra hard as I get older to try to reduce it. It's worth it, though!

I remember learning about the fat in front of your 6 pack... and the fat behind it.

I don't know what burns off first, or if both at the same time, but despite the weight I have lost, i have a fair way to go before that vanishes.

I would like to get there one more time... and i think i might.
Newage

Post by Newage »

As I have said previously , it is the last fat to go but it will eventually disappear by way of..
Intermittent fasting around the 5 by 2 diet or  something similar, exercise and a natural increase in Testosterone levels..which seems to be happening with NMN and NAD+ intervention. 

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

There's a company called Nutrisystem that "guarantees you'll lose weight".  It works, too because losing weight is simple math.  Take in less calories than you burn.

The average adult woman expends roughly 1,600 to 2,400 calories per day, and the average adult man uses 2,000 to 3,000 calories per day.

Nutrisystem sends you meals, most of which are around 300 calories and very low fat.  You can eat 3 or 4 meals per day, along with a carbonated diet drink to make you feel fuller and be at 900-1,200 calories per day total.  So following this diet, you lose weight without the biggest sticking point in most diets - being hungry or eating food that doesn't taste good.

It is believed that there are 3,500 calories in a pound.  At that rate, on a Nutrisystem diet, a guy would lose around 3.5 to 5 pounds per week (or more if you exercised).

Since I learned about Nutrisystem's method for losing weight - good tasting meals low in calories, I actually found a better solution than their high-priced mail a meal system. 

At my local Walmart, I buy Lean Cuisine frozen meals, which are essentially the same thing as Nutrisystem, i.e. good tasting low calorie meals - but at a fraction of the cost.  There are a few other companies in the diet frozen food section that have great tasting low calorie meals as well.  I buy those, too.

So I like the system because you never go hungry, there is a large variety of meals to choose from, including pastas, turkey & dressing, salsbury steaks, mini pizzas or sandwiches, and on and on.  It's cheap, and best of all the weight comes off fast.  Whenever I want to lose 10 pounds I just load up my freezer with Lean Cuisine and stock up on carbonated diet drinks and I usually lose the weight in a couple weeks or less.

Fast and painless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic