NAD+NAD+ Nasal Spray helps Trigeminal neuralgia

Pilgrim79

NAD+ Nasal Spray helps Trigeminal neuralgia

Post by Pilgrim79 »

A member of my extended family has struggled with TN for years going back to his 20's. He is 58. It does go in cycles, but not always predictable. Some years are better than others and some cycles last longer than others. He describes it as a shock like zap to one of the 3 trigeminal nerves on the right side of his face. It just lasts a split second, but when he starts getting zaps, they tend to repeat. He had tried everything including cervical chiropractic to adjust the base of his neck where the TN nerve starts.

In the almost 11 years that we’ve known him, the worst cycle he has ever been in started approx. 3 years ago. It would get worse and get better, but never leave completely. Meaning ever day he had what he called mini zaps. Some days he had medium zaps. Rarely he would have large zaps. But there was never a day where he was pain free, and the threat of the zaps increasing was always looming. So this bad cycle lasted thru several years until finally his wife suggested he try the NAD+ spray. Here is what she says happened:

Sept 1, 2019 late morning: “I did get him to try the Nad+ nasal spray about an hour and a half ago. He said it helped. Enough that he suggested we go to lunch! Earlier he was saying he couldn't do anything today due to pain - And he was so much better after only 2 doses of the nasal spray. It was incredible.”

Nov 3, 2019 - “I'm still taking Nad+Nasal Spray, he is also. He thinks it has eliminated his trigeminal neuralgia.”

Jan 27, 2020 - “He is still pain free. He could be in a cycle where the TN nerve isn't firing for lack of a better word. But at this time, his TN is not bothering him at all. He attributes it to the NAD+ without a doubt. He and I both believe NAD+ ended his TN cycle (worst one yet since I've known him). We don't know if it will cycle back up again, but he is still using NAD+spray, mainly for memory issues, but so far no reccurance of TN. I will keep you posted.”

Feb 24, 2020 -He is still completely free of TN pain. It hasn't returned since he started using NAD+ months ago.

Mar 16, 2020 -He is still completely free of TN pain. He uses the NAD+ Nasal Spray 1 or 2 times daily.

8/3/2020 - In checking further with him, he did stop the NAD+ spray for a short time, and his TN came back. This a couple of months ago. Then he started NAD+ spray again a couple of times a day, and it has gone away again. Hopefully, he will stay on it. As of now, he is TN pain free again for at least a month.
Last edited by Pilgrim79 on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Newage

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spay helps Trigeminal neuralgia

Post by Newage »

Pilgrim79 wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:00 pm A member of my extended family has struggled with TN for years going back to his 20's. He is 58. It does go in cycles, but not always predictable. Some years are better than others and some cycles last longer than others. He describes it as a shock like zap to one of the 3 trigeminal nerves on the right side of his face. It just lasts a split second, but when he starts getting zaps, they tend to repeat. He had tried everything including cervical chiropractic to adjust the base of his neck where the TN nerve starts.

In the almost 11 years that we’ve known him, the worst cycle he has ever been in started approx. 3 years ago. It would get worse and get better, but never leave completely. Meaning ever day he had what he called mini zaps. Some days he had medium zaps. Rarely he would have large zaps. But there was never a day where he was pain free, and the threat of the zaps increasing was always looming. So this bad cycle lasted thru several years until finally his wife suggested he try the NAD+ spray. Here is what she says happened:

Sept 1, 2019 late morning: “I did get him to try the Nad+ nasal spray about an hour and a half ago. He said it helped. Enough that he suggested we go to lunch! Earlier he was saying he couldn't do anything today due to pain - And he was so much better after only 2 doses of the nasal spray. It was incredible.”

Nov 3, 2019 - “I'm still taking Nad+Nasal Spray, he is also. He thinks it has eliminated his trigeminal neuralgia.”

Jan 27, 2019: “He is still pain free. He could be in a cycle where the TN nerve isn't firing for lack of a better word. But at this time, his TN is not bothering him at all. He attributes it to the NAD+ without a doubt. He and I both believe NAD+ ended his TN cycle (worst one yet since I've known him). We don't know if it will cycle back up again, but he is still using NAD+spray, mainly for memory issues, but so far no reccurance of TN. I will keep you posted.”
A great result pilgrim79.
Let’s all hope that it is the Nasal Spray and he is not only in the “ pain free part of the cycle”
It is such a debilitating nerve pain medical condition that we all hope he stays pain free for months and years to come.
I’m sure everyone on the forum would like to be updated each month on his NAD+ Nasal Spray journey..
Drdavid

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spay helps Trigeminal neuralgia

Post by Drdavid »

Great news and we will continue to watch this journey. They key to this will be consistency.
drkris69

Re: NAD+ Nasal Spray helps Trigeminal neuralgia

Post by drkris69 »

Wow Pilgram, this is great news and I hope others out there suffering from the same TN get their hands on the NAD+ spray. Yes please keep us posted.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic