Miscellaneous TopicsLSG™ (Liposomal Sublingual Gel) – Advanced Delivery System

Fred

Re: LSG™ (Liposomal Sublingual Gel) – Advanced Delivery System

Post by Fred »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:40 am
Fred wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:03 am Is this form also part of that human pharmacokinetics study that ABN is conducting?
Yes, it is. That study was held up a bit so they could include this liposomal delivery method. Will be very interesting to see results for NMN and NAD+ sublingual, liposomal, capsules vs NR capsules.
Interesting. I can´t wait to read it. Thank you.

danp

Post by danp »

It's confusing what to do, I had to read the bottle. So, you place it under the tongue like the sublingual, but it just works better. The sublingual lasts about 1 min or so under my tongue and tastes good. What is this like, how long do I feel it under there?
extesy

Post by extesy »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:39 am LSG™ - combining the power of Liposomes & Sublingual delivery in advanced Gel technology
Why are your bottles so small - only 50ml? If I want to take the double of your "standard" dose then it's only 12.5 servings per bottle. Can you make larger 100ml or 200ml bottles?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Just a side note, I cant wait to hear from any of you that try this new delivery system for NMN or NAD. The results should be faster and better absorption.
ALIVEBYNATURE

Post by ALIVEBYNATURE »

yes, it is designed specifically for sublingual use.

Liposomes do protect the payload through the GI tract quite well, which is why they are more bioavailable for most molecules.

But there is some degradation that can be avoided by sublingual use.

Many products use a liquid for sublingual delivery. CBD is very common one. That works fine for small dosages, but the more you squirt under the tongue, the more you end up swallowing.

Our gel stays in contact with oral mucosa longer for higher sublingual absorption vs liquids.

On size - yes, we will introduce a 150 ml bottle in the next 4-6 weeks.

Ship date for NMN LSG is Monday, Mar 9
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

One other side note, using the Liposomal delivery system you shouldnt need as much as the NMN or NAD are broken down into nano-particles and will be absorbed 10x better than regular sublingual delivery. What I will do is still use the sublingual pills and supplement the Liposomal at the same time for the best results.
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:40 pm
On size - yes, we will introduce a 150 ml bottle in the next 4-6 weeks.

Ship date for NMN LSG is Monday, Mar 9
Exciting stuff, ABN! Keen to give it a go! :D
ghostjf

Post by ghostjf »

I see the LSG version of NMN is $50 for 25 servings. I haven't seen what the daily dosage is yet. Obviously depending on the dosage this could get very expensive.
extesy

Post by extesy »

drkris69 wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:28 am as the NMN or NAD are broken down into nano-particles
Which specific nano-particles do NMN and NAD get broken down into? Do you call NR a nano-particle? Because that's how it enters the cell anyways.
renurakheja

Post by renurakheja »

Would be interesting to know if the LSG form has better bioavailability than powder...would one take a smaller dose to get the same effect ? and if smaller- how much smaller ?

Also, can ABN not make LSG version of just Resveratrol since what they have right now is Res + Curcumin
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic