NMNNMN: Curious case of self resolving Lumbar injury

Newage

Re: NMN: Curious case of self resolving Lumbar injury

Post by Newage »

Sometimes we can not understand the “why” reason for improved health but just need to accept the enhanced benefits with open arms..
The Human Body is a unique “Chemistry Set”

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:12 pm Sometimes we can not understand the “why” reason for improved health but just need to accept the enhanced benefits with open arms..
The Human Body is a unique “Chemistry Set”
Great Thought! Many times we don't understand the "why". Acceptance and being grateful are two powerful words.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

There's an old saying, "The power that made the body heals the body".
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

This makes sense to me, NMN can strengthen muscle tissue, as fasting could, and also replenish other tissues and substances, like fluid in the spine, as fasting potentially could.
Newage

Post by Newage »

jessicaP wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:32 pm This makes sense to me, NMN can strengthen muscle tissue, as fasting could, and also replenish other tissues and substances, like fluid in the spine, as fasting potentially could.
Let’s not forget about the possible effect of NMN and NAD+ in reducing inflammation in the body, which in my opinion is the “ be all, end all”
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well there is anti-inflammation, and then there are damaged disks, and a weak core... From what CeeJay describes he/she is describing a recovery from bad lumbar issues... something bigger than just inflammation - which would be incredible.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:14 am I can say that the patients that have been on NAD+ are healthier since they have been taking it. We have had many report less aches and pains from old injuries. I tell them we really dont understand the "why" yet but if it works keep using it.
canadahealthy wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:08 am It's like worth having an MRI. Poor posture eventually deforms the disc. Usually so that it is wider at the back...

I went through years of exercises to fight back against that (supposed) deformity) but what really solved my issues was exercising the muscles all around the core.

I think, among other things that your muscles around your core are getting stronger.

The cerebo-spinal fluid may also be getting regenerated.. cool idea!
It is very likely both. Stronger core muscles and less inflammation.

It's uncanny how many things can be addressed. And I don't want to sound like I am 'drinking the koolade' but this NMN is starting to look like a supplement that serves many vital and fantastic recuperative purposes. Like nothing seen before.|

As big a discovery as Penicillin or Aspirin or bigger.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

There's certainly nothing else like it for sure. I dont think I will ever stop taking it.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:44 am There's an old saying, "The power that made the body heals the body".
Sure, but i have never heard of a bad back resolving due to natural body processes... and in most cases, it just gets worse over time.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

It really depends on whats going on. A simple soft tissue injury does heal, a disk injury can get worse over time but Ive seen some miracles working for the last 25 years by giving the patient proper nutrition and manipulation and rehab they healed back to better than normal.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic