NMNNMN: Curious case of self resolving Lumbar injury

drkris69

Re: NMN: Curious case of self resolving Lumbar injury

Post by drkris69 »

Intersting article Drdavid thank you for sharing. I too have noticed less lower back pain lately so i guess it could be the NMN. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:00 am Intersting article Drdavid thank you for sharing. I too have noticed less lower back pain lately so i guess it could be the NMN. :D
It would be interesting to get more feedback on this subject as back pain from injuries and degenerative issues is an increasing burden on the health and insurance system..
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I would also report, anecdotally, that my back and muscles in general, are stronger and have been so since beginning my 3rd month with NMN.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 11:00 am Intersting article Drdavid thank you for sharing. I too have noticed less lower back pain lately so i guess it could be the NMN. :D
Drkris69.
Have you noticed an easier or “younger” adjusting process (more flexibility) with your patients that are now on NMN ?
MrWizard

Post by MrWizard »

CeeJayBee wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:41 pm I don't think NMN can reshape the discs in my back ... but maybe it has replenished my cerebro-spinal fluid?
Well, I personally suffer greatly from back pains, so I would love if NMN could do something like that. However, with my current skeptical/critical mind(after years of searching and trying different products and learning about the "mentality" by many of the supplements companies....especially the ones selling "alternative" products) I would estimate, what you are experiencing is because 1 or both of these 2 things happened in that last 90 days:

1. Placebo
2. And because of 1, started exercising your muscles more....directly or indirectly, by just moving around and using your body more......and thus strengthing your muscles around the sore area! ;-)

However....lets have more people share their experiences(lots of people with bad backs in the world)....and hope they do their "home experiment" in a way, so that we afterwards easily can tell if other factors could just as easily play a part in the outcome. But heres to hoping NMN can "heal" back issues....though I currently have my doubts about it! :-)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I have around 20 to 25 patients all taking NMN. One main thing they have all said to me is that they are able to do more thru out the day. As far as better range of motion and less pain I would have to say that my adjustments are helping in that dept.....LOL :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:36 am I have around 20 to 25 patients all taking NMN. One main thing they have all said to me is that they are able to do more thru out the day. As far as better range of motion and less pain I would have to say that my adjustments are helping in that dept.....LOL :D
I agree drkris69.
Like a motor vehicle the human body needs regular maintenance to obtain the best length of life.
Medical, Allied Health, Supplements, Exercise, Diet, Sleep and Mind Set are all part of the big longevity picture...
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Great point in that it takes a team to develop and implement a wellness plan. Using multiple modalities, providers and supplements to reach a goal of longer life is the way to go
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Exactly right, I couldnt have said it better myself. I encourage everyone out there to find a set of health providers to help them better their quality of life.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

MrWizard wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:22 am
CeeJayBee wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:41 pm I don't think NMN can reshape the discs in my back ... but maybe it has replenished my cerebro-spinal fluid?
Well, I personally suffer greatly from back pains, so I would love if NMN could do something like that. However, with my current skeptical/critical mind(after years of searching and trying different products and learning about the "mentality" by many of the supplements companies....especially the ones selling "alternative" products) I would estimate, what you are experiencing is because 1 or both of these 2 things happened in that last 90 days:

1. Placebo
2. And because of 1, started exercising your muscles more....directly or indirectly, by just moving around and using your body more......and thus strengthing your muscles around the sore area! ;-)

However....lets have more people share their experiences(lots of people with bad backs in the world)....and hope they do their "home experiment" in a way, so that we afterwards easily can tell if other factors could just as easily play a part in the outcome. But heres to hoping NMN can "heal" back issues....though I currently have my doubts about it! :-)
That's for you to decide. Plus it didn't happen over night for me. But after all this time, for me there is no doubt the muscles around my back are stronger and my lumbar hasn't bothered me in over 5 months. I have been taking NMN for around 7 months.

I haven' t had an MRI but i can't see NMN changing the shape of my disc... So it is either the muscles (and I know I can lift more too) but possibly an increased level of spinal fluid AS suggested above. I certainly won't use the term healed, but it doesn't matter to me, my back... Is back!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic