Miscellaneous TopicsCase reports of COVID-19 contagion and ABN products useage

Pilgrim79

Re: Case reports of COVID-19 contagion and ABN products useage

Post by Pilgrim79 »

Update 9/10/2020 - Yesterday I took the Antibody test for Covid-19 and it came back negative.  We had some kind of bug, but NOT Covid-19!  Still going to stay with the regimen to try to keep our immune systems tuned up.  Please accept my apologies for this inaccurate report, and if possible just delete it from this section as not related.

Hi folks & guess what? I live in a part of Idaho that probably has one of the lowest incidences of COVID-19 in the USA. So imagine my surprise when all of a sudden, on July 9 my 72 yr old wife comes down with something that basically wipes her out! We are thinking flu or something like food poisoning or who knows what, but probably not the dreaded Covid. Six days later, she is basically back to normal. Never showed a temperature, but the first two days she had severe muscle aches, then fairly severe diarrhea for a couple of days, very few other Covid symptoms.
Then it was my turn. On July 16, I came down with severe stomach pains and diarrhea for a couple of days, and on the third day I lost my sense of taste for about a day. I started coughing explosively, compared to my regular slight coughing, and still had fairly severe intestinal pain until July 21, then got better each day from there, back to 100% by July 23. The entire time my temperature 97.2, My wife's first day temperature was 98.3, then after was 97.2, during her sickness.
I'm now 80 years old, and like Pickleball101, have been pre-thinking this moment for some time. And, basically, staying home, especially her. But I pull shopping duties, very well masked up when out and about, her too.
Our regimen: At least 500mg each of NAD+ and NMN daily, recently (Month ago) switching to Liposomal varieties of ABN's products, Also Vit D3, 50 mcg 2X a day. I additionally have added to my regimen 600 mg of Resveratrol and 500 mg of Metformin daily, and NAD+ nasal spray several times a day for cognitive acuity. Recently added Methyl B-12 1000 mcg & Methyl folate 400 mcg, and Astaxanthin. I also take T.J. Clark Colloidal Minerals daily and have for many years, as I had rickets as a child.
At no time did I relax our regimen. We did call our respective physicians, but since we did not show a temperature, were not tested for Covid-19.
It is my considered opinion that we dodged a couple of large calilber bullets! Thank you ABN & Dr David!

Last edited by Pilgrim79 on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Pilgrim79 wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:25 am Hi folks & guess what? I live in a part of Idaho that probably has one of the lowest incidences of COVID-19 in the USA. So imagine my surprise when all of a sudden, on July 9 my 72 yr old wife comes down with something that basically wipes her out! We are thinking flu or something like food poisoning or who knows what, but probably not the dreaded Covid. Six days later, she is basically back to normal. Never showed a temperature, but the first two days she had severe muscle aches, then fairly severe diarrhea for a couple of days, very few other Covid symptoms.
Then it was my turn. On July 16, I came down with severe stomach pains and diarrhea for a couple of days, and on the third day I lost my sense of taste for about a day. I started coughing explosively, compared to my regular slight coughing, and still had fairly severe intestinal pain until July 21, then got better each day from there, back to 100% by July 23. The entire time my temperature 97.2, as was my wife's during her sickness.
I'm now 80 years old, and like Pickleball101, have been pre-thinking this moment for some time. And, basically, staying home, especially her. But I pull shopping duties, very well masked up when out and about, her too.
Our regimen: At least 500mg each of NAD+ and NMN daily, recently (Month ago) switching to Liposomal varieties of ABN's products, Also Vit D3, 50 mcg 2X a day. I additionally have added to my regimen 600 mg of Resveratrol and 500 mg of Metformin daily, and NAD+ nasal spray several times a day for cognitive acuity. Recently added Methyl B-12 1000 mcg & Methyl folate 400 mcg, and Astaxanthin. I also take T.J. Clark Colloidal Minerals daily and have for many years, as I had rickets as a child.
At no time did I relax our regimen. We did call our respective physicians, but since we did not show a temperature, were not tested for Covid-19.
It is my considered opinion that we dodged a couple of large calilber bullets! Thank you ABN & Dr David!
It is good to hear that you did so well with this sickness. Your regimen is what prepared your body for the attack. Keep up the great work!
Newage

Post by Newage »

A great story Pilgrim79.
What ever the illness was that you and your wife had it was good to see that it did not progress and that your bodies responded the way that they did.
Pickleball101

Post by Pickleball101 »

Pilgrim79,
Great inspirational support for those of us over 65. I too believe I'm ready for any exposure to C-19 with my ABS products,
Pickleball play, and KETO nutritional plan.

You might consider adding a second page to the "Rest of the Story" by getting an anti-bodies test to prove your survival
from C-19 while using ABS products to help encourage the rest of us. Your blood sample will also become part of the blood
bank used for anti plasma treatment for healing, if it contains these anti-bodies useful in healing others with C-19.
Ben, 79  NMN Sl , NAD+ powder, and RENUE 250mg each, 600 resveratrol daily
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic