NAD+Rough day for 80 year old and NAD+

canadahealthy

Rough day for 80 year old and NAD+

Post by canadahealthy »

My mother has suffered from an unknown syndrome, involving pain in her urethra, an accompanying light rash (not shingles. apparently) and weakness.

I think i have been able to help her in a small way with daily NMN and Resveratrol.. among other supplements. Unfortunately we ran out of the NMN SL, and it won't be here until next week.

I think this may be why her recent outbreak seems to be a bad one. I also think this syndrome is getting worse as she ages..

So today, watching her suffer was not my idea of a good day, so I gave her a lot of NAD+ SL, I will also give her resveratrol with the recommended amount of fat... and give her soup.

I want to see if this helps her in today's short term. It isn't easy watching someone slowly fail in health. But i just want to see if this NAD+ can help lift her a bit today.

So 11:30 AM EST, she got a large amount of NAD+.

ChrisBON

Re: Rough day for 80 year old and NAD+

Post by ChrisBON »

Sorry to hear about your mother's suffering. I agree it is hard to watch. It sounds like you are dedicating a lot of time to the care of your mother.

Good for her that you are around.

I hope the NAD+ gives her a big boost.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Sometimes you have to make an assessment by watching what the person does and how they act.

Her mood improved rather quickly (15 minutes)
Her ability to focus on a long tv show. (an hour long, no napping)
Her willingness to wash her hair at the sink and do a chore.

So i won't do a control of not making NAD+ available to her next time, but I am glad that today turned into a better day for her, and I can say NAD+ played a part.

We have been isolating... but today drove around the area for about 45 minutes.. what a difference for all 3 of us. I will propose we do that every 3 days. I feel human.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Glad to hear that the product made a difference. Getting out during this crisis helps everyone. Be safe!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Fourth day... giving mom NAd+

She has bounced back and Is back to feeling less pain and even did a chore.

I am going to check the mail shortly... i have ordered Liposomal NAD+ and NMN.. i hope it's there waiting for me.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

Hey that's good news.

It's not easy dealing with an elderly parent. I am in the same boat.

Ultimately, we are watching them slowly go downhill. But NMN can make that journey easier to bear for all concerned.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

For that age group, i think that NMN is much safer than NAD+.

The elderly can be susceptible to things like yeast infections or thrush... and we know that NAD+ affects yeast as well as other life forms.

She may do better with NMN it just may take time for the process to build up in her system.

I mention this because you refer to a rash that doesn't appear to be shingles. It could be a mild form of thrush. NAD+ would likely make it worse.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im with you guys Ive been trying to get my 75 yoa Mother to take NMN daily........Daily seems to be the issue as she often forgets to take it. Ive noticed in the past 3 years there has been a decline in her cognitive abilities. I need to educate her more on what NMN does for the body especially older people.
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:30 pm Im with you guys Ive been trying to get my 75 yoa Mother to take NMN daily........Daily seems to be the issue as she often forgets to take it. Ive noticed in the past 3 years there has been a decline in her cognitive abilities. I need to educate her more on what NMN does for the body especially older people.
Include a cup of Blueberries into your mother’s daily food intake drkris69. Obviously has to be on a consistent daily basis but in my opinion along with NMN and NAD+ Blueberries are the
“cognitive” super food.
Fresh or Frozen. I do not miss a day and I’m not far behind your mother in age..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Roger that Mate! It is a process when it comes to me Mum!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic