NAD+Anxiety patient take NMN or NAD+?

OzSport

Re: Anxiety patient take NMN or NAD+?

Post by OzSport »

This is a really interesting thread, thanks to yyz1112 for starting the discussion and to everyone for the info! I've been curious as to how NMN and / or NAD+ affects mental health and so am really keen on reading all of the links noted.

Keep us posted on how you go, yyz1112, all the best!

yyz1112

NAD+ and benzo dosage adjusted

Post by yyz1112 »

I lowered the dose of NAD+ to 1 tablet (125mg). I got my clonazepam back to 1mg. That makes me sleep well.
I will increase the NAD+ dosage to 250mg/d in one week.
I've bought a jewelry scale (thanks to JamesD) to help me tapering off the benzo very slowly. I plan to decrease the dose of clonazepam by 0.1mg every 10 days.
Last edited by yyz1112 on Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

That sounds good! I would be very curious about the progress you make getting off Clonazepam.

That was good advice from JamesD, particularly as you take Clonazepam, which is much harder to taper than Lorazepam.

Good luck to you.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Please work with a qualified physician to discontinue your drug therapy. Especially with the drugs that you have listed. A physician can provide easy step down dosing and monitor for potential side effects and health abnormalities.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Drdavid wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:01 pm Please work with a qualified physician to discontinue your drug therapy. Especially with the drugs that you have listed. A physician can provide easy step down dosing and monitor for potential side effects and health abnormalities.
Good advice Drdavid.
First point of call is to your trusted Medical Doctor that is understanding and compassionate towards possible prescription medication withdrawal symptoms..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Newage wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:03 pm
Drdavid wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:01 pm Please work with a qualified physician to discontinue your drug therapy. Especially with the drugs that you have listed. A physician can provide easy step down dosing and monitor for potential side effects and health abnormalities.
Good advice Drdavid.
First point of call is to your trusted Medical Doctor that is understanding and compassionate towards possible prescription medication withdrawal symptoms..
Yes and they are out there. They can provide a safe way to slowly remove these products from the system.
yyz1112

Psychiatrist’s advice

Post by yyz1112 »

Drdavid wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:20 am
Newage wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:03 pm
Good advice Drdavid.
Yes and they are out there. They can provide a safe way to slowly remove these products from the system.
In my country the doctors do not have any experience with CBD. My psychiatrist advised me to take melatonin or Chinese traditional medicine while I am tapering off the benzos.
Newage

Post by Newage »

The Melatonin is said to have an anti anxiety effect if taken through the day but that is another question for your trusted Physician..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic