FastingSo are any of you fasting during this lockdown?

OzSport

Re: So are any of you fasting during this lockdown?

Post by OzSport »

I still haven't gotten used to fasting yet, so I'm still eating at the same intervals (typical breakfast, lunch, and dinner), but I am more conscious of ensuring I eat more fruit and vegetables, and ensuring that I'm staying hydrated during the day. :)

OzSport

Post by OzSport »

drkris69 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:28 pm Ive been fasting now since Jan and I haven't felt this good in a long time. Ive been skipping breakfast and lunch five days per week and only eating a sensible meal around 5p or 6p. The way I do it is I drink my bulletproof coffee first thing the morning at 530a and throughout the day will have 1 cup of coffee and green tea for the rest of the day. Im 6' 1' and 212lbs. Back in Jan I was at 245lbs.
Wow, well done, drkris69 -- a 33 lb weight loss in 5 months is awesome...consistent and within the healthy range, that's great!
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Still fasting and running on the treadmill.

My pants are still as tight as ever. So I will wait another month to see what all this activity will do for me.

But I am fit as a fiddle, and love the endorphins that follow.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thanks Ozsport.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I can only inspire to be like you mate! I wonder now that you are taking NMN and NAD how this is reversing the clock even more for you. Just glad we are in this technological breakthrough in medicine, wellness and life expansion.
Protoloco

Post by Protoloco »

Newage wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 pm I’m now right on 70 years of age and can run a hundred metres in low 13 seconds
I hope you run Masters track meets. You'd be winning national championships now and if you maintain that time for a few more years you'd be in world record territory!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 10:28 pm I can only inspire to be like you mate! I wonder now that you are taking NMN and NAD how this is reversing the clock even more for you. Just glad we are in this technological breakthrough in medicine, wellness and life expansion.
My personal belief is that maximum benefits are achieved by taking both NMN and NAD+ on a daily basis.
I trial and vary the different percentages of both molecules working towards the best daily combination for positive results...
AlbertY

Post by AlbertY »

Yes! I just have one meal per day after working out.
Ph.D. student at Harvard Medical School, doing research on aging
Newage

Post by Newage »

Protoloco wrote: Thu May 21, 2020 12:55 pm
Newage wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 10:56 pm I’m now right on 70 years of age and can run a hundred metres in low 13 seconds
I hope you run Masters track meets. You'd be winning national championships now and if you maintain that time for a few more years you'd be in world record territory!
Thanks Protocolo.
I have only been back running for under 12 months now after a 55 year hiatus.
At the moment I’m just doing my own thing building fitness and strength along with working and reactivating fast muscle twitch fibres.
There are some goals in mind if the body stays together and I can limit my injuries. A big task as you get older..
“Words are Cheap” as only results count so we will see what happens.
You are right in saying that running sub 13’s puts you on the big stage...
renurakheja

Post by renurakheja »

I do 18/6 intermittent fasting every day which I am continuing and I used to do one 24 hour fast even week which I have brought it down to once in 2 weeks now.
This virus is here to stay for a long time so thinking of doing the once a week 24 hour fast again.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic