NAD+NAD+ IV

EAMOBY123

NAD+ IV

Post by EAMOBY123 »

Hi, I have been reading the absorbtion of oral NAD+ powder does not get past the liver and into bloodstream in meaningful amounts, therefore am wondering about alternative means of delivering NAD+.

I understand and appreciate a NAD IV is a medical procedure but have to say am finding the cost of treatments to be prohibitive. I am someone who is into bio-hacking; from intravenous Ozone treatments to red light therapy etc but understand there are risks associated with this and would need to get it right first time so am wary.

As Alive by Nature's powder is pharma grade I am wondering if anyone has had a positive experience either using in suppositories or through IV administration at home. I presume the NAD+ needs to be altered to make it safe for injection to avoid kidney damage/getting sick- if so do you have the necessary steps needed? If this is not possible (i.e. lab grade materials required) is there a way to purchase pre-made NAD+ vials with or without a prescription?

Happy to PM with anyone who can shed light on this if it is easier.

Appreciate the guidance.

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ IV

Post by Drdavid »

First DO NOT INJECT or INFUSE the Alive by Nature products.
Second yes you can buy NAD+ that is for injection with a prescription from your physician from several companies. If you would like more information please PM me.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

YES listen to DrDavid DO NOT INJECT ABN'S PRODUCTS. Find a physician in your area to write a prescription for you.
NeuroTrainer

Post by NeuroTrainer »

Drdavid wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:29 am First DO NOT INJECT or INFUSE the Alive by Nature products.
Second yes you can buy NAD+ that is for injection with a prescription from your physician from several companies. If you would like more information please PM me.

I can’t PM you... I like more info about inject myself NAD+. Can you help me?
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:31 pm YES listen to DrDavid DO NOT INJECT ABN'S PRODUCTS. Find a physician in your area to write a prescription for you.

Good advice..

TheYucatan

Post by TheYucatan »

Drdavid wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:29 am First DO NOT INJECT or INFUSE the Alive by Nature products.

Why
TheYucatan

Post by TheYucatan »

drkris69 wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 12:31 pm YES listen to DrDavid DO NOT INJECT ABN'S PRODUCTS. Find a physician in your area to write a prescription for you.

Why not
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Why not?? Well are you a Physician? Do you have all of the supplies to do an IV? Are you trained in doing IVs and or injections? Lastly ABS products are not for injections. Only for oral route! 
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:54 am Why not?? Well are you a Physician? Do you have all of the supplies to do an IV? Are you trained in doing IVs and or injections? Lastly ABS products are not for injections. Only for oral route! 

This!!!!!
Listen,
any product not designed to be injected can be extremely dangerous, even if it is a good product when used properly. Taking an oral medication into your bloodstream in a misguided attempt to get more into your system will simply do you harm.

You have been advised by at least 3 medical professionals NOT to do it. So absolutely do not do this.

I am perplexed by the obsession to get as much as possible of this product into our bodies. Of course we want it to be as bioavailable as possible, but have you ever seen a company more dedicated to delivering that need like Alive By Science... 

Like, has any other company even come close?

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Word! ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic