FastingFasting-mimicking diet together with vitamin C better than either alone against cancer

Fred

Fasting-mimicking diet together with vitamin C better than either alone against cancer

Post by Fred »

Synergistic effect of fasting-mimicking diet and vitamin C against KRAS mutated cancers

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-16243-3

smokinjoe

Re: Fasting-mimicking diet together with vitamin C better than either alone against cancer

Post by smokinjoe »

No surprise here. I suppose dietary vitamin C is better than tablets, but these days i am also supplementing.
drkris69

Re: Fasting-mimicking diet together with vitamin C better than either alone against cancer

Post by drkris69 »

Great article but I wonder if we can get that therapeutic dose by taking oral vit C. I think the best way would be doing vit C IVs once or twice a month. Im gonna find a practice near me that offers this route.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Great article Fred.

The easiest way to achieve the dosage of C is through IV. However, many may not be able to find a center that offers these IVs. You slowly increase your C to tolerance and then allow you body to adjust as you increase the dose. There are side effects but they are minor. One must also realize that Vit C needs are altered on a daily basis due to various physiologic needs and stressors.
Newage

Post by Newage »

Tolerance of large amounts of oral Vitamin C would be determined I assume by when it causes loose bowel movements.
Would this be correct Drdavid ?
ashr0077

Post by ashr0077 »

smokinjoe wrote: Tue May 26, 2020 3:39 pm No surprise here. I suppose dietary vitamin C is better than tablets, but these days i am also supplementing.
vitamin protein and calcium if these elements is produced by the diet it is better then tablests
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic