Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

jocko6889

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by jocko6889 »

Thank you, DrDavid and DrKris. So great to hear that your patients are benefiting from Renue. Please keep us posted.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes,I certainly will. They love it including me!
Seanman05

Post by Seanman05 »

Hi everyone,

I have been using this for about 6 weeks under my eyes as they have some puff to them as well as a scar on my forehead.  I am a 30 year old male.  The first few days it seemed to work a little bit but has since stopped.  Should I be rubbing it in or tapping it on?  Any advice would be much appreciated as I’d love to get rid of these puffy eyes.  I have also been reading about micro needling and am thinking about trying that in conjunction with this. 

Thanks!
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Seanman05 wrote: Sun Aug 30, 2020 9:38 am Hi everyone,

I have been using this for about 6 weeks under my eyes as they have some puff to them as well as a scar on my forehead.  I am a 30 year old male.  The first few days it seemed to work a little bit but has since stopped.  Should I be rubbing it in or tapping it on?  Any advice would be much appreciated as I’d love to get rid of these puffy eyes.  I have also been reading about micro needling and am thinking about trying that in conjunction with this. 

Thanks!

Microneedling is good as are glycolic peels.  Lots of how-to YouTube videos on each.

I would keep up with the Renue under the eyes.  Rubbing it on is probably best.  Depends on the underlying cause of the puffiness but if it's inflammation, the Renue should help over time.

Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks!

My results using Renue Lotion under my eyes are great and Renue continues to alleviate the puffiness and black marks.
Take into account that it has taken years for the puffiness and black marks to accumulate so they will not disappear overnight.
“Hang in there”

Newage

Post by Newage »

Thanks!

If it’s an old scar it may never fully disappear but Renue should soften the scar area and make it more pliable.
The trick with scars is to treat them as early as you can after the injuries.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree with newage, the faster the better when treating a scar. Renue should help somewhat but depends how deep the scar is.
Seanman05

Post by Seanman05 »

Thanks everyone for the replies.  The scar is very old but also was small to begin with.  It was more a test along with under my eyes but the eyes is what I truly care about.  I’ll keep applying!  
AlexanderT

Post by AlexanderT »

Wahey! My two bottles arrived (Without import/duty - Thanks ABS!). It might be a little bit sad but I went straight to my wash basin, rinsed my face and applied the lotion. 1 pump was plenty. 
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

AlexanderT wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:48 am Wahey! My two bottles arrived (Without import/duty - Thanks ABS!). It might be a little bit sad but I went straight to my wash basin, rinsed my face and applied the lotion. 1 pump was plenty. 

Great!  Please let us know how it works for you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic