Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Boxcost

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by Boxcost »

I have been at it for 2.5months with Renue, onto my 3rd bottle.

I was going 2 x pumps in the morning and night on face, neck back of hands and anything left arms and shoulders. Dropped down to 1 pump morning and night a few weeks ago to stretch it out a bit more so now only for face, neck and back of hands only.

My Wife has only used it periodically, like less than 1/2 a pump under her eyes.

My 21 YO Daughter applying now 1 pump at night and morning on her face, seeing if it would help control her acne for the last 2-3 weeks. (I did try to impress on her at first that it was for old skin not young skin! :D

My 23 YO Daughter applying 1/2 a pump on a small section of dry skin / problem area for her on her neck for the last week.

Results so far...
Me - Skin on my face softer, just feels better, lines / wrinkles has dissipated a little, I have a few dark spots on my face that are losing consistency and getting smaller, are a little bit of sagging skin on the right side of my forehead tightening up. 3 separate work colleagues all commented that the skin on my face looks better.  

Wife - nothing really

21 YO - acne has significantly cleared up, she feels this is the first product that has helped her (she had tried everything) she is pestering me to order more earlier so we don't run out! - I was curious on which of the active ingredients have anti-bacterial properties - looks like Resveratrol is a good candidate, see: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... 7919300457 

23 YO - looking like it is improving, but a little too early to tell.

Bottom line...
I am sticking with the product, there is no doubt it is working on improving my skin which has altered the aging trajectory it was on + I boost the amount of NAD in my body - bonus! If I could afford it I would step up the use / dose for all my aging skin. We will also try the face specific Renue product when/if it is available later this month.

There may also be some linkage to diet, I add Hydrolyzed Collagen in my diet which supports skin (although I do it mainly for cartilage / joints) and eat a lot of good food. Currently also looking into Hyaluronic acid as another supplement to support skin and joint hydration.

I think that maybe people that may not be getting the results with Renue could be impacted by their diet, or then again everyone is so different that not every food / supplement / skin treatment is right for all people.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Boxcost, nice write-up!  Very thorough, much appreciated.  Clearing up acne seems to be an unexpected benefit of this product and opens up a whole new demographic.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

I think it is a high probability that the longer something has been amiss, the longer it will take to repair itself. Back to my comment on wrinkles, my diet is very good so I don't actually have many wrinkles, it's just that what I do have, have been in existence for many years, therefore, I wouldn't expect to see any change yet. On my comment about my very numerous skin tags, only a few of them now showing signs of shrinkage/fading, from what I remember, its the ones that appeared most recently that are the ones that are now showing these signs, whilst the older ones don't show anything yet. I think though that as the weeks of lotion applications pass, more and more will start to respond. 
Where I did have an overnight response was rubbing some lotion in to a pulled calf muscle within hours of it happening, which I know in the past would have been felt for days afterwards. Woke up the next morning with it completely healed. This is a similar quick response to Ben's tennis elbow recovery.
What we mustn't do is give the impression that it works everywhere within days, because it just doesn't. An example here is two identical scratches down one of my shins where after they had scabbed over I applied Renue on one but not the other. Absolutely no difference at all in healing time; both exactly the same. 

Quite simply, the more recent the injury the quicker the recovery (though it won't necessarily do anything for scratches/grazes); the oldest of sun damage will take much longer to repair than the most recently appeared skin tags/keratosis. 

Newage

Post by Newage »

I scolded my finger quite badly with steam the other day and after running it under cold water for a time I then applied Renue Lotion to it 3 to 4 times that same day.
Burning sensation disappeared quickly and the next day nothing. No blistering, no scarring and the finger was completely normal..  🤔
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

As for me I noticed things disappearing quickly with the first bottle. The second bottle is in use now and still seeing results just not as fast. The stuff is amazing.
RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

RobSmith wrote: Tue Jul 21, 2020 9:55 am For you guys who've been using this a little while, how often do you apply?
(Just received my first batch and have a good test for it - scars on my left hand from a circular saw accident (don't ask) and impaired feeling in two of the fingers so it will be interesting to see if any of this improves over time).

So four cans later and no improvement at all. (See pictures if they managed to attach themselves to this post). I guess it was a bit of a long shot, but the Serum is stronger so just starting on my first of 4 cans of this to see what it does. 

As for all the skin tags, interestingly one very large dark one has disappeared completely, however none of the rest (around 50 on various bits of my body) have disappeared. I guess there are different types of skin tags caused by different types of DNA damage. The one that disappeared was on my forehead, but three others up there haven't changed. Clearly the Renue Lotion has worked for one of those types, and had a mild effect on another one which has clearly faded in colour on my neck but is just as large. (It's also as good as anything else for dry skin). Anyway, will also be using the serum on the skin tags to see what happens here. 

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I found best results by first applying the Serum to areas and then immediately applying the lotion next to the same areas. Do this twice per day and watch them FADE!!! :D

RobSmith

Post by RobSmith »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:10 pm I found best results by first applying the Serum to areas and then immediately applying the lotion next to the same areas. Do this twice per day and watch them FADE!!! :D

I'll give that a try, thanks.

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:10 pm I found best results by first applying the Serum to areas and then immediately applying the lotion next to the same areas. Do this twice per day and watch them FADE!!! :D

Too much fading drkris69 and you will become the invisible man 😂 lol..
Seriously though, they are both exceptional AliveByScience products.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I really found the secret to this by applying it that way!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic