Renue NAD+ Skin CareAlive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

smokinjoe

Re: Alive by Nature Launches its Renue Line of Skin Care Products

Post by smokinjoe »

RobSmith wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:05 am I think it is a high probability that the longer something has been amiss, the longer it will take to repair itself. Back to my comment on wrinkles, my diet is very good so I don't actually have many wrinkles, it's just that what I do have, have been in existence for many years, therefore, I wouldn't expect to see any change yet. On my comment about my very numerous skin tags, only a few of them now showing signs of shrinkage/fading, from what I remember, its the ones that appeared most recently that are the ones that are now showing these signs, whilst the older ones don't show anything yet. I think though that as the weeks of lotion applications pass, more and more will start to respond. 
Where I did have an overnight response was rubbing some lotion in to a pulled calf muscle within hours of it happening, which I know in the past would have been felt for days afterwards. Woke up the next morning with it completely healed. This is a similar quick response to Ben's tennis elbow recovery.
What we mustn't do is give the impression that it works everywhere within days, because it just doesn't. An example here is two identical scratches down one of my shins where after they had scabbed over I applied Renue on one but not the other. Absolutely no difference at all in healing time; both exactly the same. 

Quite simply, the more recent the injury the quicker the recovery (though it won't necessarily do anything for scratches/grazes); the oldest of sun damage will take much longer to repair than the most recently appeared skin tags/keratosis. 

It is such an uninformative word, skin tags. there have to be over 100 different types, or maybe 100s.

I have read about rare people who lost a bunch of them when they had been on lipitor for a while - so it was likely caused by high cholesterol. It was a long time ago, I will try to find the article. I think they did 2 things, they were on Lipitor (a statin) and pretty much cut carbs down to 5% fo what they were accustomed to. Got rid of bread, pasta, rice, potatoes...  and this was for a year. They all lost tons of weight.

Or someone else I know went on a high red meat diet - like went crazy with it. He did it for 4 months. He lost about 35 pounds, and his skin looks incredible. He lost these little dots below his eyes and around his neck.

Some can be hereditary, or a type a papilloma... sun damage. So hard to tell.

Have you considered getting them burned off? A dermatologist may know if they are just superficial (aka just on the surface - no 'root') and if they are just surface types, very little scarring is likely.

I know if you are prone to keratosis related scar tissue (keloid??) that those scars are harder to get rid of. 

I may get the serum for my niece who has mild stretch marks after a pregnancy. I want her to just focus on one line. If it works, she can buy a whole bunch. Following what you say Rob, these marks are fairly new, less than 18 months old so who knows? It might help.

I will tell you this, if it does, it will be obvious and I will be making a lot of noise on here. I suspect it can help. There is a lot of real science here. Like editing the bad material. I love it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic