FAQsLiposomal NMN/Fisetin

Boomer911

Liposomal NMN/Fisetin

Post by Boomer911 »

With the advent of the liposomal products for NMN, Fisetin, etc., I notice the recommended dosage, that being two pumps under the tongue twice a day, is much lower than that of the sublingual powder. I'm assuming that is due to the greater absorption through the liposomal process, correct? In other words, you don't need to take as much because your body is absorbing more of it, correct?

Also, this is the first liposomal product I've seen that recommends the liquid be placed under the tongue for sublingual absorption. Every other liposomal product I've known says to just administer it orally, or swallow it. I'm wondering if what is not absorbed under the tongue is still absorbed after it is swallowed? It was my understanding that the liposomal process removed the danger of the supplement from being destroyed in the stomach, thus rendering it useless. Is this correct? Also, how long should I be holding it under my tongue for it to absorb?

kaganpowell

Re: Liposomal NMN/Fisetin

Post by kaganpowell »

Was wondering a similar thing. It doesn't seem like that much of a gel substance to begin with and from my experience just ends up spreading around your mouth and being swallowed anyway. Am wondering if it's still going to work or better just to get powder in capsules and swallow them....
justine

Post by justine »

And how long are you supposed to hold it under your tongue for?
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

justine wrote: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:32 am And how long are you supposed to hold it under your tongue for?

I hold it under the tongue for a few minutes, then swallow any remaining.  It probably isn't totally necessary as the liposomal gel can survive through the GI tract intact but I just like to get some directly into the blood stream right away.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I discovered you can order Fisetin on Amazon, 20 grams for $25 CAD with shipping.

It is pharmaceutical grade. I am going to give it a go.
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

NewLifeScience wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:56 pm I discovered you can order Fisetin on Amazon, 20 grams for $25 CAD with shipping.

It is pharmaceutical grade. I am going to give it a go.

Alive by Science has Liposomal Fisetin which is much more bioavailable and in the end, a better deal.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes it is, will be ordering soon.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

I hadn't realised how much fisetin was in the LSG formula as well as the bioavailability it confers. Quite impressive.

https://alivebyscience.com/product/lsg- ... ngual-gel/

Definitely safer and more effective.

So we can all do the Fisetin challenge. Perhaps I will get some for my mother for the 2 days on, 26 days off treatment.

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

NewLifeScience wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 1:24 pm I hadn't realised how much fisetin was in the LSG formula as well as the bioavailability it confers. Quite impressive.

https://alivebyscience.com/product/lsg- ... ngual-gel/

Definitely safer and more effective.

So we can all do the Fisetin challenge. Perhaps I will get some for my mother for the 2 days on, 26 days off treatment.

That's it exactly. It seems like 50% of the innovation goes into actually successfully delivering the substance to it's target intact.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic