LongevityArticle: "The Best Anti-Aging Supplements For Longevity"

Newage

Re: Article: "The Best Anti-Aging Supplements For Longevity"

Post by Newage »

I agree Drdavid.
There is a definite need and place for clinical trials and research but just as important are real life experiences from people that have been on the face of the earth for a period of time.
As we are all different, I listen to my own body
“first and foremost” along with then taking note of up to date data.

rhett

Post by rhett »

I don't know if I see anything that qualifies these as the best or top. I can see this as a list of compounds that have at least one study supporting their use as an intervention against some aspect related to aging. But to rank collagen #1 on a list that doesn't include resveratrol or pterostilbene or fisetin?
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

Newage wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:15 pm I agree Drdavid.
There is a definite need and place for clinical trials and research but just as important are real life experiences from people that have been on the face of the earth for a period of time.
As we are all different, I listen to my own body
“first and foremost” along with then taking note of up to date data.
I agree, Newage! Several years ago I tried to take omega 3 fish oil tablets as I had read that they were good for you. After taking them as prescribed per the packaging for several days, I didn't feel very alert, things seemed a bit hazy so I stopped taking them and that feeling went away. Looking back, I wonder if it was the fish oil or maybe it was something in the capsule that held the fish oil. Nowadays, I just try to make fish a regular part of my diet which is way tastier than a tablet, haha! :D
Newage

Post by Newage »

That’s where the...
Tuna. Garden Peas. Olive Oil. Red Onion.
and now Hot 🌶 Chilli combination comes into play OzSport.
Now a staple part of my daily training diet.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im sure these new studies will be posted here for sure as we are all interested in reading and learning from them.
Butcher1

Post by Butcher1 »

I am using DermalMD Anti Aging Serum. This serum has already made a difference in my skin’s appearance in a week. Spreads smooth & is not greasy feeling.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic