ExerciseMultiple Ways to Increase NAD+ Levels

Drdavid

Re: Multiple Ways to Increase NAD+ Levels

Post by Drdavid »

If you increase your natural fats you will fill fuller longer. You can also increase your fiber and water intake and reduce appetite
Newage

Post by Newage »

Yes. I take coconut oil along with walnut oil on a daily basis and add psyllium husks to the mix all taken with PH Alkaline water.
nettlesbe
Site Admin

Post by nettlesbe »

I'm a recent convert to carbonated water to help with appetite control through the middle of the day.

MCT oil with some gelatin is even more effective for me, but of course a bit more trouble.

I carry a couple bottles of carbonated water with me everywhere now.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

Here are some good tips, most of which I can attest to work quite well to suppress appetite.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320625.php

I really find that ginger helps. I mix it in my morning smoothie and its really quite mind blowing how much it suppresses my appetite compared to the days I don't add it into my smoothie.

also exercise would be my next best advice. I find the days i dont exercise, I crave food way more.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

MCT oil has long been used this way. In the high mountains you don’t have time to be hungry or have fatigue. Plus there are several health benefits to taking MCT.
Vandevalk1

Post by Vandevalk1 »

The ketogenic diet in general will also do wonders for sudden cravings that lead to binge eating. it also provides overall consistent energy levels throughout the day with minimal crash. When carbohydrates are your main fuel source, they are quickly used in a surge and shortly after the body is left with no fuel, thus a crash. While in Ketosis, the body uses ketones at a much more controlled level and when it runs out of an external source, it can easily turn to the bodies fat stores that are readily available for fuel.
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

I agree the ketogenic method of eating is a wonderful way to reduce cravings and increase energy if you like eating meat and high protein foods. If not this path may not be the right one but it does work very well.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

EdS wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:12 am Couldn’t agree more...Been doing IF for 8 months and my fat loss is incredible. Went from 36 waist to 33. Also doing 72 hour fast every quarter. Feeling better than ever. Take NMN first thing every morning and then 2-3 times/day. I feel the difference in a big way.
I am trying to get back on the treadmill...

got as far as moving it to it's old location...
Fred

Post by Fred »

That study showing increased NAMPT enzyme activity and NAD+ with exercise was really interesting.

These are some supplemental ways to increase NAD+ by acting on the same enzymes:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=156
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic