More age testing options!

Post by rhett »

Lots of new options:

https://biohackstack.com/explore/?categ ... =top-rated

Also this site has a ton of interesting longevity info

Drdavid

Re: More age testing options!

Post by Drdavid »

Rhett thanks for the link. They have some very interesting testing options.
rhett

Post by rhett »

This one was the most interesting to me based on price https://trumelabs.com/

Supposedly epigenetic test based on the Horvath clock for $99
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Yes thanks for the link rhett. Checking out now..
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

Thanks for the information
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

One that is not on the list that I highly recommend is Insidetracker's InnerAge test. It's a blood test using a group of biomarkers known to influence longevity. David Sinclair is on the board and takes this test. It's $99 for 5 different blood tests, including tests for glucose levels, testosterone for men - DHEAS levels for women, hs-CRP for inflammation levels (and a good measure of your possible senescent cell levels), Vitamin D levels, and ALT (liver function). I used a coupon code INSIDETRACKER20 for 20 percent off and got the test for $79. I'm not sure where else you can get such a deal for this kind of valuable blood test.

“I was impressed. I didn’t expect to gain an extra decade. And I certainly didn’t expect it to happen over a matter of months. So when I got my InnerAge results just a few days ago, I was jumping for joy.” - DAVID SINCLAIR

https://www.insidetracker.com/innerage/
evanb

Post by evanb »

jocko6889 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 5:57 am One that is not on the list that I highly recommend is Insidetracker's InnerAge test. It's a blood test using a group of biomarkers known to influence longevity. David Sinclair is on the board and takes this test. It's $99 for 5 different blood tests, including tests for glucose levels, testosterone for men - DHEAS levels for women, hs-CRP for inflammation levels (and a good measure of your possible senescent cell levels), Vitamin D levels, and ALT (liver function). I used a coupon code INSIDETRACKER20 for 20 percent off and got the test for $79. I'm not sure where else you can get such a deal for this kind of valuable blood test.

“I was impressed. I didn’t expect to gain an extra decade. And I certainly didn’t expect it to happen over a matter of months. So when I got my InnerAge results just a few days ago, I was jumping for joy.” - DAVID SINCLAIR

https://www.insidetracker.com/innerage/

I'm an InsideTracker fanatic. I've been taking tests and following guidelines since about January of 2020. I've been regularly astounded by how easily we can manipulate our biomarkers into optimal reference ranges by adjust diet and supplementation. My innerage is nowhere close to where Dr. Sinclair's is, but I'm working hard on it!
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I am not sure how i feel about the validity of such tests, since there are so many variables that affect our health and aging - perhaps thousands yet to be discovered.

However, these types of tests could at least serve as a baseline to compare to months after taking the first one. And in that sense one could chart their progress for some very important variables.
Lohnman

Post by Lohnman »

EvanB, which test level do you get?  I want to give this a try, trying to figure out which level is the best bang for the buck.  I dont want to spend too much but I want to spend enough to get some good info.

Thanks
jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

Lohnman wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:47 pm EvanB, which test level do you get?  I want to give this a try, trying to figure out which level is the best bang for the buck.  I dont want to spend too much but I want to spend enough to get some good info.

Thanks

They came out with an InnerAge version 2.0 which tests for 18 biomarkers of aging.  I think I paid $129 which I got after searching google for "InsideTracker coupon code".

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic