NMNHair color change

thomasdmd

Hair color change

Post by thomasdmd »

I've been taking 250mg/day 5 days/wk pure ABN NMN for about 2 years. In the past few months, I as well as my employees have noticed my hair color is lighter in color. It is now an auburn brown as my hair was when I was younger up to my mid 20's when it started turning black and dull. My gray beard is still gray but the gray hair on my head is less. I view this to be a beneficial effect. I'm curious if anyone else has noticed the same effect.

Along with NMN I take 300mg resveratrol, 500mg alpha lipoic acid, 500mg berberine as well as 16 hours intermittent fasting.

Newage

Re: Hair color change

Post by Newage »

thomasdmd wrote: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:12 pm I've been taking 250mg/day 5 days/wk pure ABN NMN for about 2 years. In the past few months, I as well as my employees have noticed my hair color is lighter in color. It is now an auburn brown as my hair was when I was younger up to my mid 20's when it started turning black and dull. My gray beard is still gray but the gray hair on my head is less. I view this to be a beneficial effect. I'm curious if anyone else has noticed the same effect.

Along with NMN I take 300mg resveratrol, 500mg alpha lipoic acid, 500mg berberine as well as 16 hours intermittent fasting.
My hair has definitely turned darker over time after taking AliveByNature NMN & NAD+ as part of my daily regimen.
I personally believe it to be another part of the reversal process..
“we will all be back in junior school soon” :lol:
Newage

Post by Newage »

I also noted that the grey in the beard does not necessarily change much at all but the hair on the head does seem to slowly revert back to darker natural colours.
Not sure why this is the case and it just may be that facial hair takes a lot longer to change colour, if it does at all.
Problem solved in my case..Shave off the beard.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im looking forward to going back to my pre-natal years!.......Lol.
rhett

Post by rhett »

The board is going to become a Mork and Mindy type situation before too long.

We're all old enough to know that reference right? ;)
Newage

Post by Newage »

rhett wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 2:46 pm The board is going to become a Mork and Mindy type situation before too long.

We're all old enough to know that reference right? ;)
Nano.. Nano..
Didn’t Mork say that throughout the series?
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Maybe the beard hair is on a different timeline than the head hair.

I also have lost the sparse strands of grey i had, entirely, and if i didn't know any better, i'd say it was getting a bit thicker.

There was a thread elsewhere on here about reversing hairloss. I believe it was with a combo of retinol A and a variant of vitamin E, called 'tocotrienol' (the original commercial vitamin E supplement was tocopherol, with a poorer reputation).

Shall I admit I am trying it?

No... not yet.

:)
Newage

Post by Newage »

Im rubbing a small amount of the new ABN Renue Skin Care Lotion into any area on my head where my hair seems thinner..
“can’t hurt” stay tuned for any positive results.
:roll:
thomasdmd

Post by thomasdmd »

Newage wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:48 pm Im rubbing a small amount of the new ABN Renue Skin Care Lotion into any area on my head where my hair seems thinner..
“can’t hurt” stay tuned for any positive results.
:roll:
I've just started the same. Be sure to take some before pictures.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

My hair has been growing back a little. I put it to my introduction of Broccoli sprouts (powder and fresh) and Hydrolyzed Collagen to my diet + there is science to back this up for broccoli sprouts just search "Sulforaphane". I am sure NMN, NAD+, Reveratrol, Vitamin D and K2-MK7 helps as well!

I just got my Reneu last couple of days a little bit gets up on my (previously) thinning hair as well - hoping for an acceleration :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic