Miscellaneous TopicsTaste Masking and Other Tips - Request

yepyep

Taste Masking and Other Tips - Request

Post by yepyep »

Hello

I struggle with odd tastes and textures. But I want to take these supplements.

What have you found that makes taking or dosing any easier?

For example, the LSG fisetin lipsomal arrived and I tried it and felt great. But the prospect of holding it in my mouth again is unpleasant. But it made me feel great! So... what tips do you have?

Newage

Re: Taste Masking and Other Tips - Request

Post by Newage »

Try mixing it with a little water and hold the mixture under the tongue and swish around the mouth for about 5 minutes.
I mix NMN & NAD+ powder with water often for convenience if I’m travelling.
It should at least solve your “texture” issues and any taste will be slightly diluted as well.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I have no methods to give, the old pump and dump under the tongue is my way. It doesnt taste great but I remind myself about the benefits of these products and that seems to get me through. :D
OzSport

Post by OzSport »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:52 pm I have no methods to give, the old pump and dump under the tongue is my way. It doesnt taste great but I remind myself about the benefits of these products and that seems to get me through. :D
Yup, same, no methods! Just rip the band-aid off and just withstand the taste! :D
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

It's only for a minute or so... i don't see the big deal, considering the benefits.
Newage

Post by Newage »

ChrisBON wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:52 pm It's only for a minute or so... i don't see the big deal, considering the benefits.
I agree...Life is a toughening up experience anyway. :shock:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic