NMNDosage Sublingual Powder for Fertility

Oton

Re: Dosage Sublingual Powder for Fertility

Post by Oton »

Fertility wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:12 pm Hi my wife and I have bought as well. But noticed that the spoon size is different in the new formula, so wondering the same question. Very interested in any results you may have. We are not sure if it was NMN but we did get our best quality embryo this last retrieval.

WOW. Really? That's great. 375mg dose? 

About spoon size, this is what ABN said:

"the "fluffiness" or density does vary from one batch to the next, and has changed over time as different drying times are used. Most recent batches have been more dense, so the jar appears less full. We have adjusted the scoop size a few times to match the density of material."

Freeha

Post by Freeha »

I was taking 125 mg daily while I got pregnant for the first time, not a high dose at all, 
Fertility

Post by Fertility »

Thank you!
guy

Post by guy »

i think i've read studies that said that NMN  DOES improve fertility.
Fertility

Post by Fertility »

Yes. And we’ve been using NIR as well.
Oton

Post by Oton »

Fertility wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 7:11 am Yes. And we’ve been using NIR as well.

NMN + NR ??? 

How much? 

Any pregnancy? 

Fertility

Post by Fertility »

We are not much NMN. One scoop, daily. And NIR 15 mins daily shined on lower torso. We’ve not had any pregnancy yet, as we are trying to bank embryos. We successful round for us, which means we got one egg, which for other is not considered successful. But my wife’s DOR is pretty severe. Our last round failed actually. So don’t really know what to think, or if anything is actually helping. 
justine

Post by justine »

@Fertility how are things going? I really hope it's working for you both.

I also have severe DOR and I'm supplementing with NMN (500 mg) and NIR (830 nm wavelength) each day. Any progress or improvements with egg quality or embryos?

justine

Post by justine »

Are you doing any PGTA testing of the embryos in Day 5?If so, was that embryo euploidy?

We are also trying —both are age 41 with male and female infertility factors. 

Not sure if I’m dosing too much, I got really excited with the mouse studies. Taking two scoops a day of NMN and sometimes TruNiagen, pterostilbene, olive oil/avocado/walnuts. 

Trying the Nasal spray by ABS and skin cream. Also NIR on neck and lower abdomen. 
Fertility

Post by Fertility »

We were only doing 3 day, as we only get one per cycle and the thought of getting to 5 and through testing feels impossible. We've had a tough run lately. 3 in a row failed. so we actually stopped the NMN and the red light. Just tried PRP. Will see if that works. Good luck to you guys!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic