Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Boxcost

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by Boxcost »

Hair on my forehead has been reseeding over the years. I have been on Broccoli Sprouts (Powder and Fresh) + Hydrolyzed Collagen for nearly a year and have noticed it growing back a little and no longer reseeding.

There is some science on Sulforophane the active ingredient we want from Broccoli sprouts see: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26923074/ 

I have noted arguments that you would need large amount of the stuff to get the same results but slowly over a year the combination has been notable for me and there is sciene to support both supplements. All helped I am sure with other things I am doing i.e. NMN, Reveratrol, etc.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I like reading all the threads as they are all good. I wonder if that shampoo called Nioxion works or not? I dont know if I spelled it right but saw it at the supermarket and wondered if I should give it a whirl.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

canadahealthy wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:13 pm So you rub the retinol A into the scalp, and consume the Rice Bran... either with food or take a 1/2 teaspoonful...???

I think so. Also there are these things called pin rollers with steel pins about 1mm long in columns of about 10 pins and enough rows to go around a roller with 3/4" diameter.

I guess this brings the desired compound (retinol A) into the dermis layer... but not so deep as to cause serious problems.

I am not well versed in it - it doesn't sound fun.

DermaRollers i think they are called.
Newage

Post by Newage »

May work but sounds a little tedious and painful to me.
If I can live to a healthy 💯, a bit of a receding hairline or thinning on top can happily be lived with..🙄
Newage

Post by Newage »

I have just ordered the new ABS Renue Age Defense Cream.
I’m very keen to try it with the combination of NAD+, NMN, NR , Resveratrol and Apocynin.
looks like a fabulous combination to me along with the NAD+ being liposomal.
”Bring on old age” I’m ready for you.. 🤔
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Hey newage, I too ordered some of the new day cream. I have a feeling this stuff might be alittle stronger than the Renue lotion. Although I got great results with the lotion and still am. ;)

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:17 am Hey newage, I too ordered some of the new day cream. I have a feeling this stuff might be alittle stronger than the Renue lotion. Although I got great results with the lotion and still am. ;)

Keep up the good work AliveByScience.
A lot of options now available with the ABS rejuvenation products.
The future in skincare.. :idea:

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I just started the day cream yesterday, so we will see what this one does. :D

Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:28 pm I just started the day cream yesterday, so we will see what this one does. :D

My Day Cream is still in transit. I’m looking forward to trying it and hopefully this delivery will arrive. I can’t have someone in the transit system looking younger than me..lol  😂

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Cool I will have a week ahead start of you! Here's to looking younger mate! :D

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic