Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

smokinjoe

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by smokinjoe »

I was reading up on both Reishi and Sulforaphane. Coincidentally, both have been shown to reduce DHT.

Sulforaphane:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26923074/

Reishi:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

I wonder if both were mixed into a topical compound if that would work, perhaps with the new serum which may help it get into the dermis.

I will soon be taking both of these orally, but for different reasons. 

guy

Post by guy »

i've started rubbing it on to my scalp at the front, i'll let you know how it goes.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

smokinjoe wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:50 pm I was reading up on both Reishi and Sulforaphane. Coincidentally, both have been shown to reduce DHT.

Sulforaphane:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/26923074/

Reishi:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

I wonder if both were mixed into a topical compound if that would work, perhaps with the new serum which may help it get into the dermis.

I will soon be taking both of these orally, but for different reasons. 

Well if you wanted to do it, here is how I'd go about it...

The broccoli sprouts can be frozen, which actually dramatically magnifies the amount of sulforaphane in each sprout. You could then thaw them and mash a small amount into a paste. Add a small amount of Reishi powder to the compound. That will make it dark.

Then mix it with Retinol serum or vitamin C serum and apply to your scalp where 'needed'. I'd leave it in over night. You'd need a cover for your pilow.

I would do it for 2 days, then wait 5 days, then 2, then 5... Maybe do it 6 weeks, then wait 4- 6 weeks so see it there are results.

---

Unfortunately it is very hard to track something you can't see - so you are best served taking a picture. Then wait the full 3 months and take a pic of the same spot. If it works, there would have to be a noticeable improvement after 3 months.
guy

Post by guy »

my approach to putting renue on my scalp : shave the hair very short ie a " zero" on a hair shaver - then apply the cream

yes my hairline has been receding a little over the years, hair turning grey etc, its definitely thinning.

i've just started taking some pictures of my scalp to see if anything noticeable happens.

generally i find after using renue the skin feels "healthy" if thats a real description.

i figured that the more hair between my scalp and the renue product the less product gets on the scalp.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

guy wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:23 am my approach to putting renue on my scalp : shave the hair very short ie a " zero" on a hair shaver - then apply the cream

yes my hairline has been receding a little over the years, hair turning grey etc, its definitely thinning.

i've just started taking some pictures of my scalp to see if anything noticeable happens.

generally i find after using renue the skin feels "healthy" if thats a real description.

i figured that the more hair between my scalp and the renue product the less product gets on the scalp.

I was thinking the same thing. It will definitely stretch out the product if you shave your scalp. It may even be easier to see progress.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

You guys need to try the new Serum that just came out. I find it to be very powerful and perhaps stronger that the lotion. Ive been using it for a week now and seeing results already! :D

guy

Post by guy »

one thing i have noticed is this

i tend to shave my head at the start of summer because i tend to get heat rash, spots on my scalp - no idea why, maybe sweat , no real idea. even when i shave my head these spots and rash tends to persist.

so this time i shaved my head to do the renue experiment and everything seemed "normal" rash, spots etc.

after rubbing the renue on the scalp something strange happened - the spots and rash disappeared and have remained - GONE. this has been going on for around maybe 3 - 4 years and has suddenly gone after say the third rubbing of the renue on my scalp. i've tried all manner of things in the past to get rid of the problem. 

maybe its some placebo effect? maybe its just sheer chance - i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy ?!

maybe the renue will have some effect on hair loss?  - i don't know, its too early to say. 

the only thing i do know is that the renue has defintely had positive effects on my skin and other things (i don't want to talk about !)
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

guy wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:16 am one thing i have noticed is this

i tend to shave my head at the start of summer because i tend to get heat rash, spots on my scalp - no idea why, maybe sweat , no real idea. even when i shave my head these spots and rash tends to persist.

so this time i shaved my head to do the renue experiment and everything seemed "normal" rash, spots etc.

after rubbing the renue on the scalp something strange happened - the spots and rash disappeared and have remained - GONE. this has been going on for around maybe 3 - 4 years and has suddenly gone after say the third rubbing of the renue on my scalp. i've tried all manner of things in the past to get rid of the problem. 

maybe its some placebo effect? maybe its just sheer chance - i don't know. maybe i'm just going crazy ?!

maybe the renue will have some effect on hair loss?  - i don't know, its too early to say. 

the only thing i do know is that the renue has defintely had positive effects on my skin and other things (i don't want to talk about !)

I have experienced some quick healing of very irritated skin and even hives with the lotion.

It's definitely far more than a moisturizer. I think it feeds the skin cells and energises them.

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

smokinjoe wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:01 pm
guy wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:16 am one thing i have noticed is this

I have experienced some quick healing of very irritated skin and even hives with the lotion.

It's definitely far more than a moisturizer. I think it feeds the skin cells and energises them.

I think the Renue Serum with Apocynin has helped my scalp bald spot fill in a bit. I will keep at it.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

NLS, are you still keeping up that tremendous list of supplements in your signature?

Maybe that has helped you with your weight loss. It is quite a list!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic