Renue NAD+ Skin CareRenue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

ChrisBON

Re: Renue NAD+ for hair loss (androgenic alopecia)

Post by ChrisBON »

CeeJayBee wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:53 pm
ALIVEBYNATURE wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:58 am Our new face serum works well for applying to scalp.

It doesn't have any shea butter that we use in the lotion, so absorbs completely.

I have been trying it but don't have much hair loss, so not a good test subject.  If you'd like to try, drop an email to [email protected] with subject of "test serum for hair loss" and we'll send you a free bottle to try when it is available in a few weeks.

Also note, going forward, all our Renue products will have NAD+, NMN, and NR in place of the NAD+.  The new face cream and serum will have this change.  It will be incorporated in the next batch of the lotion.

Well this is a generous offer, thank you!

I guess I must take the picture of the before.

It's funny really, it is not a very big bald spot. But dammit is is visible, and unlike virtually everywhere else in my body - it hasn't changed.

I know we are getting close to something. Obviously it needs to reset the clock on the follicle while also resetting the levels of nearby DHT. 

Looking forward to being a guinea pig!

Well, let's see a pic!

:)

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Let's see if i can upload a pic...

It looks a lot bigger when i use the flash - but there it be!

NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

CeeJayBee wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:27 pm Let's see if i can upload a pic...

It looks a lot bigger when i use the flash - but there it be!

My wife told me that my bald spot has lots of hair. Now i think i know what the heck she meant by that.

So what all do you plan to try?
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

I am not sure what I'll do, but if i get the serum from ABS, i will try it.

I don't like Finasteride or Minoxidil, they seem a little extreme to me. But then again they are trying to squelch a testosterone based DHT.

But maybe something can reset the clock on these follicles. I noticed in my pic that the follicles are still there.

Stem cells, or perhaps strand by strand by strand transplant if i win the lottery ;)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Im doing what newage has suggested, Take 2 NAD pills with 2 NMNs crush and mix into a high alkaline solution. Then spray onto the scalp 2x per day. I just started this process and Im in my first week so will keep posted. ;)

CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

drkris69 wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:14 pm Im doing what newage has suggested, Take 2 NAD pills with 2 NMNs crush and mix into a high alkaline solution. Then spray onto the scalp 2x per day. I just started this process and Im in my first week so will keep posted. ;)

Ok so you are thinking that the NMN/NAD+ will bring the follicle sells back in time - so to speak?
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Thats the plan but, will it work? Hmm, time will tell.... :)

jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

Hair loss is not an issue for me, being a woman, although i am only in my early 30s.

I think there might be a process to "shock" the tissue around the follicles, perhaps with an intense compound that rejuvenates the  cells, eradicates the DHT levels and encourages stem cell growth.

The fisetin preparation may have some of this ability initially, followed my the NMN preparation.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Hmm

Fisetin is interesting stuff. 

Also Rice Bran Oil has Tocotrienols, and i think i remember Fred talking about that, to consume it and to rub it in the spot.

Go for it CeeJayBee!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:15 am Thats the plan but, will it work? Hmm, time will tell.... :)

I think hair loss on the top of the head as we age is the never ending challenge.
We can only try “whatever” options and hope for the best...
or just continue to wear a hat 🧢 

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic