SenolyticsABN Liposomal Fisetin

thomasdmd

ABN Liposomal Fisetin

Post by thomasdmd »

Has anyone else tried the new ABN Lipsomal Fisetin? What affects have you noticed?

I didn't feel any affect after taking 10 pumps per day for 2 days. On the plus side I didn't get the massive headache I get with the powder and the lipsomal has a much better taste. On the negative side I don't know if my dosage is right.

The bottle says 2 pumps = 75mg fisetin or 1 pump = 37.5 mg
So to acheive the Mayo clinic study dosage (60mg/kg/day) I would need to take 1400mg or 37 pumps.
But the ABN product page says liposomal fisetin can be 1.6X to 27X more bioavailable.
So that would mean each pump of liposomal to being equivalent to 60mg to 1012 mg of the powdered fisetin
That's a big range which could mean 25 pumps per day or 1.5 pumps per day to achieve the equivalent dosage

jocko6889

Re: ABN Liposomal Fisetin

Post by jocko6889 »

thomasdmd wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 1:21 pm Has anyone else tried the new ABN Lipsomal Fisetin? What affects have you noticed?

I didn't feel any affect after taking 10 pumps per day for 2 days. On the plus side I didn't get the massive headache I get with the powder and the lipsomal has a much better taste. On the negative side I don't know if my dosage is right.

The bottle says 2 pumps = 75mg fisetin or 1 pump = 37.5 mg
So to acheive the Mayo clinic study dosage (60mg/kg/day) I would need to take 1400mg or 37 pumps.
But the ABN product page says liposomal fisetin can be 1.6X to 27X more bioavailable.
So that would mean each pump of liposomal to being equivalent to 60mg to 1012 mg of the powdered fisetin
That's a big range which could mean 25 pumps per day or 1.5 pumps per day to achieve the equivalent dosage
Posting what I posted on Facebook Fisetin group here:

I did 30 pumps/day for 2 days, rested one month then repeated. At that dose, it might alter your metabolism somewhat. Hard to say for sure. My wife lost weight and felt her metabolism speeded up. On the other hand I had trouble sleeping for about a month afterwards. Probably will use about half of what I used before next time.
Boxcost

Post by Boxcost »

I have been using the LSG Fisetin from ABN for the 6 weeks, in terms of notable impacts - I feel it is a powerful anti-inflammatory, have lost a little more weight than usual. My sore spot in my back is less troublesome, feels looser.. little aches and niggles seam to dissipate - longer term who knows maybe grey hair turns black i.e. more senescent cells removed, will see. Either way (unless some new science adjusts my thinking) after my first month I locked in 5 day on and 2 days off whilst trying to have 3 (6 pumps) to 2 (4 pumps) doses during the "on" days spread through the day.

My friend had tried everything exercise and supplement wise to reduce inflammation/pain in her knee to avoid a reconstruction like the other, a lot of things helped but only with ABN LSG Fisetin did the inflammation /pain finally subside - she is pretty confident that surgery has now been completely avoided. We are both over 50, so think the impacts are more identifiable the older you are as we all accumulate inflammation with age.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Question for you guys when doing the fisetin two day protocol do fast each day or eat normally? Im interested in doing this sometime this month.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I don't think one 'feels' the effect of a senolytic.

It is a cellular purge... getting rid of bad cells and generating fresh healthy cells.

I suppose after several cycles of that takes place one may feel healthier. And possibly following the intense 2 day high dose approach will spike one's metabolism and cause stimulation, but senolytic activity is deep tissue stuff.
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

canadahealthy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:54 pm I don't think one 'feels' the effect of a senolytic.

It is a cellular purge... getting rid of bad cells and generating fresh healthy cells.

I suppose after several cycles of that takes place one may feel healthier. And possibly following the intense 2 day high dose approach will spike one's metabolism and cause stimulation, but senolytic activity is deep tissue stuff.
I may have to disagree with you CanadaHealthy :)

If people are doing the 2 day high dose followed by the 28 day clearing out of senescent cells and new cell development on a parge scale,, this may definitely be a process where the body is in a considerable state of stimulation. The metabolism could be in overdrive.

I think you'd notice.

I am looking forward to doing the 'fisetin challenge' :)
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

Well I have been dying to replicate the fisetin study, so when i get it i will do 2 days of high dosing and then wait 28 days to repeat.

So many tools for so many specific purposes. It is a good time to be middle aged. :)
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

drkris69 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:20 am Question for you guys when doing the fisetin two day protocol do fast each day or eat normally? Im interested in doing this sometime this month.
Here is an article you might like:

Khan N, Syed DN, Ahmad N, Mukhtar H. Fisetin: a dietary antioxidant for health promotion. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2013;19(2):151-162. doi:10.1089/ars.2012.4901
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3689181/
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

smokinjoe wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 3:51 pm
canadahealthy wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:54 pm I don't think one 'feels' the effect of a senolytic.

I may have to disagree with you CanadaHealthy :)

If people are doing the 2 day high dose followed by the 28 day clearing out of senescent cells and new cell development on a parge scale,, this may definitely be a process where the body is in a considerable state of stimulation. The metabolism could be in overdrive.

I think you'd notice.

I am looking forward to doing the 'fisetin challenge' :)
When you talk of the 2 day intense dose.. i can imagine all kinds of things happening over the next 28.

Since i am 50% zombie cells, i expect to lose a lot of weight. :)
smokinjoe

Post by smokinjoe »

I do wonder... does anyone know why the frailty study was structured the way it was?

Does fisetin stay in our bodies for that long (1 month?) or does the senescence process evolve over 4 weeks?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic