SenolyticsABN Liposomal Fisetin

ChrisBON

Re: ABN Liposomal Fisetin

Post by ChrisBON »

NewLifeScience wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:01 pm Well I have been dying to replicate the fisetin study, so when i get it i will do 2 days of high dosing and then wait 28 days to repeat.

So many tools for so many specific purposes. It is a good time to be middle aged. :)
So a bunch of us can take the trial. Maybe we can track our results in the following days.

drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Drdavid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:40 pm
drkris69 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:20 am Question for you guys when doing the fisetin two day protocol do fast each day or eat normally? Im interested in doing this sometime this month.
Here is an article you might like:

Khan N, Syed DN, Ahmad N, Mukhtar H. Fisetin: a dietary antioxidant for health promotion. Antioxid Redox Signal. 2013;19(2):151-162. doi:10.1089/ars.2012.4901
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3689181/
Thanks DrDavid long article but a good one!
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

I would love to get my mother to try it, the 2 day big dose, followed by the 28 days... but i just don't know enough.

It's too bad, she is 85 and becoming quite frail. :(

I do see an improvement with NMN, but with the gains come losses. This is perfectly natural, but Fisetin does seem to have promise.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

smokinjoe wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:03 pm I do wonder... does anyone know why the frailty study was structured the way it was?

Does fisetin stay in our bodies for that long (1 month?) or does the senescence process evolve over 4 weeks?
I am not sure, but nothing wrong with trying higher dose Fisetin (not ludicrous levels) for a week, then 2 weeks off.
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

smokinjoe wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 6:03 pm I do wonder... does anyone know why the frailty study was structured the way it was?

Does fisetin stay in our bodies for that long (1 month?) or does the senescence process evolve over 4 weeks?
I don't think they know... i think there are a lot of variables.. and maybe by giving a high dose for 2 days, followed by a month, they will be able to track metabolites, levels, etc. I read the list of things the patient cannot be on or taking or conditions they cannot be suffering from to qualify for the test - not a small list.

I like the idea of the liposomal fisetin. I think it presents a fantastic absorption rate and/or bioavailability. So that it is more accessible price wise and dose wise.

I wouldn't give my mother any where near the dose they are doing, but i might try high(er) dosing for 2 days, then five days off.

It's pretty cool to have access to these things almost as soon as we hear about what they can do...
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

jessicaP wrote: Sun Aug 23, 2020 11:44 am

I don't think they know... i think there are a lot of variables.. and maybe by giving a high dose for 2 days, followed by a month, they will be able to track metabolites, levels, etc. I read the list of things the patient cannot be on or taking or conditions they cannot be suffering from to qualify for the test - not a small list.

I like the idea of the liposomal fisetin. I think it presents a fantastic absorption rate and/or bioavailability. So that it is more accessible price wise and dose wise.

I wouldn't give my mother any where near the dose they are doing, but i might try high(er) dosing for 2 days, then five days off.

It's pretty cool to have access to these things almost as soon as we hear about what they can do...

Well I am looking forward to the results from that study.

I am not sure if the study will determine the correct dose or safe dose. But if what these patients are given is 'well tolerated' then we'd know it would be ok for the small cohort that made it through their filter.

I think a small/modest amount 5 days a week would be preferable anyway.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

I think i will just use it with the daily dose, 5 days per week and see how i feel after 3 months or so.

I agree with NewLifeScience in that i am more concerned with lifespan and healthspan than directly observable benefits.

But it would be interesting to see how i feel after scrubbing zombie cells out for 3 months. :)
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I agree, I think taking it daily for 3 months would create some fantastic results as well.
evanb

Post by evanb »

On July 16, 2020 I received my Alive By Nature LSG Fisetin. That day, I began the following protocol: 
The dose used equates to 500 mg per day for five days for a 60kg human.
 As listed here: https://alivebyscience.com/product/lsg- ... ngual-gel/ At the time, my weight was 67.13kg, and based on the study of 500mg @ 60kg, I calculated 559.43mg for a weight of 67.13kg. As listed on the bottle, and with a 75mg serving size, my servings/day was ~7.46 (14.92 pumps). For 5 days straight, each morning I consumed a total of 15 pumps. Not having any guidance as to how long I should hold the solution in my mouth, each serving of two pumps, along with the final singular one, was held under my tongue for a total of 10 minutes for each two pumps. This may have been excessively long, but I wanted to be conservative and maximize absorption. Observation: The morning of day three was by far the most curious.  Over the past ~20 years I had not regularly dreamt, or at least remembered that I’d dreamt. This may seem peculiar to some, but remembering my dreams or realizing that I was dreaming was simply not regular for me. As I woke that morning, I was having intense dreams. The subject matter was nothing out of the ordinary, but the visualization and experience of dreaming was strong. I’d read that Fisetin crossed the blood-brain barrier, but I certainly was not expecting this. Don’t misunderstand, the experience was pleasant, just surprising. The morning of the next three days I experienced a similar effect. It was clear that the Fisetin was having a positive impact inside my brain. After day five, and all the way up until today, I’ve had a feeling of clearer and faster thinking. Cheers.
ChrisBON

Post by ChrisBON »

evanb wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:55 pm On July 16, 2020 I received my Alive By Nature LSG Fisetin. That day, I began the following protocol: 
The dose used equates to 500 mg per day for five days for a 60kg human.
 As listed here: https://alivebyscience.com/product/lsg- ... ngual-gel/ At the time, my weight was 67.13kg, and based on the study of 500mg @ 60kg, I calculated 559.43mg for a weight of 67.13kg. As listed on the bottle, and with a 75mg serving size, my servings/day was ~7.46 (14.92 pumps). For 5 days straight, each morning I consumed a total of 15 pumps. Not having any guidance as to how long I should hold the solution in my mouth, each serving of two pumps, along with the final singular one, was held under my tongue for a total of 10 minutes for each two pumps. This may have been excessively long, but I wanted to be conservative and maximize absorption. Observation: The morning of day three was by far the most curious.  Over the past ~20 years I had not regularly dreamt, or at least remembered that I’d dreamt. This may seem peculiar to some, but remembering my dreams or realizing that I was dreaming was simply not regular for me. As I woke that morning, I was having intense dreams. The subject matter was nothing out of the ordinary, but the visualization and experience of dreaming was strong. I’d read that Fisetin crossed the blood-brain barrier, but I certainly was not expecting this. Don’t misunderstand, the experience was pleasant, just surprising. The morning of the next three days I experienced a similar effect. It was clear that the Fisetin was having a positive impact inside my brain. After day five, and all the way up until today, I’ve had a feeling of clearer and faster thinking. Cheers.

THis is very very interesting to read evanb, so thank you for sharing. I think we'd all like to hear more from you if your observe anything else.

Good for you for fighting to have it stay in your mouth a long time. We may as well maximise every dose we take!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic