NAD+NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

peptimaniac

NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by peptimaniac »

What are the differences in effectiveness and dosage/ administration between an IV NAD+ and a subcutaneous injection? I learned that with an IV drip they could do 750mg over a 1-2 hour period so If I was to receive the same dose subcutaneously how would that be done? Is IV much more effective? Thanks.

Drdavid

Re: NAD+ IV vs NAD+ subcutaneous

Post by Drdavid »

Many doctors do not deliver NAD+ by subQ route. With the IV route NAD+ is typically given in a slow drip to avoid the side effects but some doctors use a combination of pharmaceuticals to give a rapid infusion. We provide both routes of delivery and have seen good results with both. The bottom line is usually time!
peptimaniac

Post by peptimaniac »

Drdavid wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:26 pm Many doctors do not deliver NAD+ by subQ route. With the IV route NAD+ is typically given in a slow drip to avoid the side effects but some doctors use a combination of pharmaceuticals to give a rapid infusion. We provide both routes of delivery and have seen good results with both. The bottom line is usually time!
Thanks Drdavid! So If I were want to inject 750mg of NAD+ subQ and minimize side effects would injecting about 95mg every 15 min be a good strategy? Does a heavier person need a larger dose?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

With an IM injection of NAD+ we have not experienced any side effects at 1000mg dosing. I recommend that you let a physician that has experience in NAD+ to develop your injection plan.
canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

Drdavid wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:24 pm With an IM injection of NAD+ we have not experienced any side effects at 1000mg dosing. I recommend that you let a physician that has experience in NAD+ to develop your injection plan.
I would think that a SubQ route would make it much harder to determine where the NAD+ ends up? I guess you are looking for a time released option.

I am not aware of any studies showing how that works with NAD, but u certainly wouldn't be trying it on my own unless I had at least 3 capital letters after my name :)
Newage

Post by Newage »

I agree. Should only be considered using strict Medical Practitioner involvement and supervision..
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:
peptimaniac

Post by peptimaniac »

I dissolved 150mg of NAD per 1ml bac water and ran it through a .22 micron filter into a sterile vial. I proceeded to inject 1ml slowly into the fat into my upper thigh. A few min later feelings of nausea and shortness of breath are felt. The injection sight stings a little and an area of 3-4 inches diameter is numb on the surface of the skin. When I massage the area I get more intense flushes of nausea.

What is the typical mg per/ml for the subcutaneous injection and is the numbness normal?
Drdavid

Post by Drdavid »

drkris69 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:57 pm I would think that a IM injection of NAD would burn really bad! :shock:

It burns a little but not bad.  
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

peptimaniac wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:35 pm I dissolved 150mg of NAD per 1ml bac water and ran it through a .22 micron filter into a sterile vial. I proceeded to inject 1ml slowly into the fat into my upper thigh. A few min later feelings of nausea and shortness of breath are felt. The injection sight stings a little and an area of 3-4 inches diameter is numb on the surface of the skin. When I massage the area I get more intense flushes of nausea.

What is the typical mg per/ml for the subcutaneous injection and is the numbness normal?

That would be a DrDavid question....The numbness doesnt sound right to me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic