Renue NAD+ Skin CareNAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

smokinjoe

NAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

Post by smokinjoe »

Well I am noticing that some scars i have had on my temple are gone. 

I had a food allergy (or perhaps a kind of shingles??) where if I ate peanut butter.. i would end up with a sore on each temple. It took me forever to make the correlation.. but I suspect that maybe the arginine in peanut butter triggered a mild case of shingles. Either that or this was a simple case of peanut allergy and the symptom was a sore.

Anyway I stopped eating peanut butter and these stopped. But there were tiny scars on each temple. It didn't really bother me, but they were visible... so for the last 15 years i have had these scars.

And now they are gone! This is definitely the Nad+ skin lotion. and i am not even halfway through the bottle.

This surprises me. Not only that it happened, but how fast it happened. This took place over several weeks.

I am very pleasantly surprised.

canadahealthy

Re: NAD+ Skin care, and skin scars disappearing

Post by canadahealthy »

This is good to hear. It is surprising how quick this is happening.

I could imagine a lot of people will want to learn more about this.

I am thinking of people with acne scarring or rough skin from sun damage.

Overall I see a lightening/brightening and evening out of my complexion well worth the purchase price to have something that actually works.
CeeJayBee

Post by CeeJayBee »

Really. Well that is something.

If anyone is thinking of trying this for scars, maybe take a well lit before pic, then keep up posted.

Scars are a major issue for a lot of people. 

I am happy for you SmokinJoe!
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

I too have had certain things like small wrinkles and blemishes disappear. Renue is simply amazing isnt it?!!
Newage

Post by Newage »

drkris69 wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:04 pm I too have had certain things like small wrinkles and blemishes disappear. Renue is simply amazing isnt it?!!

Renue is excellent to use on sun damaged areas. I spent many early years in the sun mostly unprotected before we all realised the long term damage that it can cause.

jocko6889

Post by jocko6889 »

The day cream and serum will be out in a few days.  Will be interesting to see how this works.
drkris69

Post by drkris69 »

Jocko would you say that the serum and the cream are stronger than the Renue lotion? If so, I need to try those as well. :)

canadahealthy

Post by canadahealthy »

When I hear 'serum' i think something that has:
- been stabilised to not degrade with time 
- is more readily absorbable into our skin.

Are those the salient features that make these superior?
jessicaP

Post by jessicaP »

canadahealthy wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:10 pm When I hear 'serum' i think something that has:
- been stabilised to not degrade with time 
- is more readily absorbable into our skin.

Are those the salient features that make these superior?

I think you have it accurately. Before the Liposomal option, I think serums were the number one way to get something into your tissue from the skin's surface. Also, it needed to be stable so that nutritious substances would not spoil sitting in a jar.
NewLifeScience

Post by NewLifeScience »

smokinjoe wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 6:32 pm Well I am noticing that some scars i have had on my temple are gone. 

I had a food allergy (or perhaps a kind of shingles??) where if I ate peanut butter.. i would end up with a sore on each temple. It took me forever to make the correlation.. but I suspect that maybe the arginine in peanut butter triggered a mild case of shingles. Either that or this was a simple case of peanut allergy and the symptom was a sore.

Anyway I stopped eating peanut butter and these stopped. But there were tiny scars on each temple. It didn't really bother me, but they were visible... so for the last 15 years i have had these scars.

And now they are gone! This is definitely the Nad+ skin lotion. and i am not even halfway through the bottle.

This surprises me. Not only that it happened, but how fast it happened. This took place over several weeks.

I am very pleasantly surprised.

Very cool.

This is good news for ABS (and for you) there are so many people who have faciaL scars that are just a tad deeper than superficial and thus do not typically go away.

Why not look young while we feel younger and experience younger tissues?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic